Chapter 12:- Fun time

Adrien's POV

I woke up suddenly feeling thirsty. I get up and made my way to her table where the water bottle is kept.

After drinking water I glanced at marinette's bed and saw that she is not in her bed. I glanced at the clock in her table and saw it's 3:00 in the morning. Where is she?

I saw that her trapdoor is open so I made my way there making sure that my mask is still on my face.

I opened the trapdoor and saw her on her beach chair. Sitting reading a book while headphones on and a blanket wrapped around her tiny body.

Is she not sleepy? Then suddenly it hit me she has insomnia ofcourse.

She didn't noticed me at first because she was so into her book.

I sat on the floor beside her making her flinch.

"Watcha reading?" I saw the book title twisted games by ana huang

She took her headphones off and looked at me.

"Aren't you sleepy? Why are you here?" She closed her book

"I was feeling thirsty while drinking water I saw that you weren't in your bed so I came to see what are you doing here" I shrugged my shoulders

"Oh I wasn't feeling sleepy" she looks ahead

"Do you even feel sleepy at all?"

She chuckled and opened her book again "go to bed chat noir I know you are feeling tired"

She was crossing her legs so I put my head on her thighs feeling her warm skin on my cheek. I close my eyes, she was wearing shorts. "go to bed with me I will sing you a lullaby to help you sleep" I was still in my sleep so I didn't know what I was talking about

She laughs. Hard. "you are g-going to sing a l-lullaby for me?" she said still laughing

"Why not?"

"It's ridiculous. I think I will be wide awake after hearing you sing a lullaby for me" she said still laughing

I look at her still my head on her thighs "don't test me I am a great singer I am good with kids"

"Too bad I am not a kid" she looks at the book again

I groaned "c'mon it's 3:00 in the morning go to sleep"

"You can go I am staying here"

I again groaned and picked her up in my arms.

She squeak in my arms "what are you doing?"

"Making you sleep" I made my way to her room

I made her lay on her bed and lay myself beside her.

She eyed me "it's inappropriate to lay beside a girl if you are not her boyfriend"

I closed my eyes and yawns "we are having a sleepover so it's appropriate to sleep together"

We were silent and I realized that I am drifting to sleep without making her sleep first.

I opened my eyes and saw that she was staring at me.

I grins at her "I know I am handsome but stop staring at me it's creepy to stare at someone while they sleep"

She rolled her eyes at me "sleep"

She closed her eyes.

I put my arms around her for cuddle and pull her closer to my chest.

She eyed me again with those doe eyes of her.