BACK TO REALITY

TAMANNA'S POV:-

The whole day went pretty casual and ordinary. We visited some of the lakes and palaces.
Eventually which gave us the idea of the royal culture of Rajasthan.
The palaces made by the kings for their queens showed the epitome of love shown by him.
Everything is so beautiful except my life.

Ohh my life...

I forgot to tell you that I tried my best to ignore ayaan.

He was just roaming around and messing with people while his chick was busy grabbing his attention and giving me that side eye.

Tired of her..

I ignored them and enjoyed (tried to) the rest of the day.

Then we had our dinner and started packing for our check out which we did around 10 pm.

We went to the airport and started our boarding procedure.

I was so tired not physically but mentally

I need all the toxicity out of my life.

I need peace.

Before boarding I went to the washroom to fix my dress.

After splashing some water on my face to ease my head ache

I came out of the washroom but tripped on something by mistake.

I closed my eyes ready to hit the ground and feel pain.

But suddenly felt a firm hand around my waist which prevented me to fall

So I opened my eyes to see my saviour.

There I saw ayaan whose hand was still holding my waist

I took a step back from him to go away but his hold became more firm now.

He pulled me towards himself harshly and said:- " khud ka dhyan rkhna nhi aata kya? "

( Don't you know how to take care of yourself)

" Mind your own business." I replied sarcastically and went away from him.

Then we boarded our flight and started looking for our seats wishing to get a window seat which is far away from ayaan's.

So I found my seat which was not the window one unfortunately but away from ayaan ( my luck ) as I hoped.

But soon I saw him approaching a seat just opposite to me.

But it was fine then sitting just near him.

So to avoid him I started to look towards the out or the window side.

There was sitting one classmate of mine named harsh who was basically a book worm or nerd type.

So I thought that this journey would be boring for sure.

I decided to sleep which was the last option for now.

I made myself comfortable after a few minutes and I don't know when sleep will take over me.

AYAAN'S POV:-

After coming to the airport I started to go towards the washroom where I saw tamanna was coming out from one but she tangled herself by her own legs.

She was about to fall

So I went near to stop her

Then she went away from me and towards the flight.

In the flight I was looking for my seat and found it just opposite Tamanna's.

As soon as she saw me she turned her face away from me.