Happy Ending ?

Ayaan's pov...

In the morning I woke up with a severe hangover. It looks like the post alcohol effects are on their peak. I can't even open my eyes properly due to the pain.

I looked at the watch and it shows 1 pm. I slept so much for the first time but I can't blame it.

I tried to sit but it felt a lot harder than it should as my whole body was sore. It felt like I worked out for hours.

I stretched myself a bit.

Tamanna was no where to be seen and to be honest I don't even want to see her at this point of time because either I will end up in an argument or a breakdown session in front of her.

And honestly I don't want it.

I went to the washroom for a long shower to ease my mind and thoughts.

Will I be able to face her now.

Why this happened now god. When everything was going so smoothly.

I love her so much and I can't hate anything linked with her. That's the problem.

So how can I hate her child.

Maybe that's what God wants.

Maybe himanshu is better than me.

I don't want to stress her now. I will love her the way I used to do.

No it wasn't possible after knowing the truth.

So I think I should let her go one more time.

Let her go again?

Yeah. Only her happiness matters to me the most now. I really want her to tell me the truth.

But she will never tell me the truth due to the guilt or embarrassment.

So what should I do?

Make her hate myself so that she will leave me on her own.

I think this is the only way to handle this situation.

I decided to execute my plan even though a part of me was telling that she can't do this to me. I saw love for me in her eyes. Every single time I look at her.

Are those eyes such deceiving. Or am I too blind in love.

After the shower I came out and saw tamanna preparing black coffee obviously for me. As she hates black coffee and judges me for having it every day. Because according to her what's the point of having bitter things if God has given us so many good dishes.

She looked at me and smiled holding the cup of coffee in her one hand.

She put the cup on the table and approached me with a towel in her hand.

She was standing so close to me that I can feel her breaths on my chest.

If this was some other day I would have loved this but now it is making me more nervous.

She started drying off my hair with the towel and said..

"Good morning dear husband" in such a cute way that my heart skipped a beat hearing her angelic voice.

How can she cheat on me?

"Good morning" I replied casually.

" So what's the matter" she asked curiously

"What" I looked at her in confusion.

"You drank so much last night that you can't even stand on your own"