FIRST NIGHT

50 VOTES & 20 COMMENTS FOR NEW UPDATE
FOLLOW ME FOR CHAPTER PRECAP AND EXACT TIME OF UPDATE

50 VOTES & 20 COMMENTS FOR NEW UPDATEFOLLOW ME FOR CHAPTER PRECAP AND EXACT TIME OF UPDATE

AYAAN'S POV......

After the ring ritual I have an important meeting regarding the deal of diamonds. Even though I wanted to spend time with my newly wed wife.
Oh it feels so good calling her wife as if I won the most precious treasure of the whole universe.

I tried to seal the deal as soon as possible. So that I can go and meet her.

Finally the meeting was over and I got a good profit with it.

I went to my room and the view left my jaw fell on the ground.

She was wearing my shirt and trust me when I say from now on this will be my favourite shirt and it looked so good on her I can't express it in words. It is just a casual white shirt which ended up to her middle thighs. The sleeves were extremely loose for her. She was looking so short yet so hot in this. I want to pin her down in the bed and thrust her so badly till the morning so that she can't even stand for a good long week. I want to pray her body and eat her as she is the last meal for my survival. Those curvy waist was calling my hands to pull it. Her toned legs would look so good over my broad shoulder.

My horny thoughts were interrupted by her sweet yet seductive voice.

" What are you doing mr. Raivansh." She asked while folding her hands on the chest.

" Staring my beautiful wife."

She lifted her eyebrow and was about to say something sarcastic but I interrupted her by saying..

" I think my shirt looks more good on you as compared to me." I complimented.

" Oh don't be so happy mr. Raivansh I didn't had any other options. Otherwise I wouldn't even touch you and your clothes."

"Ouch it hurts." I said dramatically while placing a hand on my chest.

I started walking towards her and she started walking backwards.

After a few more big steps i was so close to her that I could hear her heartbeats and her back now touched the wall which means she can't move anymore.

I put my hands on the wall behind her and now she was caged between me and the wall. Her deep breathing told me that how nervous she was.

I tilted my head towards her ear and my lips touched the lobe of her ear.

She stopped breathing and I can feel her legs getting weaker now.

"Is this for me." I said softly in her ear and then took a step back.

She released her breath and looked at the glass of milk which I was holding in my hand.