FEELINGS

Tamanna's pov:-

Tamanna's pov:-

I woke up with a severe headache and a strong arm was surrounding me.

I turned my face to see who the arms belonged to and saw ayaan there sleeping while cuddling with me.

I tried to free myself from his hold which eventually woke him up.

He started rubbing his eyes to get a clear view of the surroundings.

"What are you doing here." I asked him

" So you don't remember anything." He gave me an amazed look.

I started to look in the room to recall about the night.

I remembered about the club and that fucking bastard who tried to molest me in the alley. Ayaan came there to rescue me but after that I couldn't remember anything.

Then I realised the dress which I wore in the evening was lying on the floor.

I know I can't change the dress after having that much alcohol which directly means that ayaan did that.

Fear concealed my soul and body.

My face dropped after the realisation.

Maybe I am overthinking but what if something happened between us.

I have to ask him for the answers.

He was stretching himself.

"Did something happen between us?"

"What"

" I can't remember anything. Please tell me all about the night." I shouted at him.

He started laughing and stood up to go.

I tried to stand up but fell on the bed the next second itself.

The migraine started kicking off.

Ayaan sat beside me and held my hand

" Take rest. Maybe you are feeling weak because of the hangover. You sit here. I will make some coffee and give you some medicine."

" No. You don't have to do that."

" Shut up. I didn't ask you for the permission. Just lay here calmly."

I close my eyes and can feel the throbbing nerve of my head.

After sometime he came with a black coffee and some cookies.

I sat and was about to take the coffee mug from his hand but he held my hand and dipped the cookie in the coffee and passed it towards my mouth.

" You know what I have my own hands. So I can eat. You don't have to do that."

" And you know that you are so stubborn. Even in this state you are ready to fight with me."