My Brother - Legolas x reader x (brother) Aragorn

Y/n couldn't believe what she was about to say. One moment she was making breakfast for her brother, Aragorn, and the next she was steeling herself to tell him her life-changing news. Taking a deep breath, she finally said the words that had been swirling around her mind.

'Aragorn,' she said nervously, 'I've decided I'm going to marry Legolas.'

Aragorn said nothing for a moment, processing the news. After a few moments, he cleared his throat, a soft smile playing across his face.

'Well,' he said, giving her a fond look as he laid a hand on her shoulder, 'That's certainly unexpected. I guess we'll have to make it official then.'

Y/n smiled back relieved. She was a bit nervous about how he'd take the news, but it looked like he was alright with it.

'Yes, let's make it official,' she said, her voice filled with joy.

'No matter what you choose to do in life,' Aragorn said, looking serious, his gaze locking with hers, 'My love and support for you will never waver.'

Y/n nodded at him, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. She had always known Aragorn would be supportive of her, but to have those words echoed back to her meant so much more.

With that, both of them returned to the task at hand – making breakfast. But Y/n couldn't help but reflect on the moment. She was truly blessed to have such a supportive brother in Aragorn – one who was willing to stand by her side, as well as the man of her dreams.

It had been a long journey, but now Y/n was ready to start it with Legolas. It was time to begin a new chapter in their lives, together.