Chapter 7

"My socks are fucking wet." I say to my friends as sat down next to Barbra. I walked to Sweet Justice in the rain.

     "Why didn't you just, like, drive?" Barbra asked.

     "Because it's Shabbos and Jeremiah hid the keys." Jeremiah and Eliza practiced Shabbos every Saturday like any other Jewish couple. They don't force me to participate in anything, but I just assume it would be awkward for them.

     "Oohh yeah, I forgot about." Barbra turned to Diana. "Are we gonna have to train in the rain?"

     "Yes, sister. We have to acclimate ourselves to certain circumstances." Diana chugged the last of her chocolate milkshake. I gagged because milk is gross. Who would want to drink the titty juice from an animal? We left the cafe and all jumped in Jessica's van. It was about a twenty five minute drive to the park. We mostly sat in silence. I watch the water from the rain dance on the window, occasionally looking at my phone. Jessica drove, Diana in the passenger seat. They talked about Jessica's latest animal rights rallies and her plans. Barbra played on her phone. Karen braided Zee's hair. This moment is...peaceful. The most peaceful I have felt in the longest time.

     We started to turn the corner of the road to the park. Suddenly, the ground, or maybe the car, started to shake. "Do you guys feel that?" Jessica asked, concernedly.

     "No." I respond sarcastically.

     Jessica groaned at me. "I'm not going to continue driving. This might be an earthquake and there isn't anything that's going to fall on use. We will just stay here for now." We sat there for a while. Diana arguing, still wanting to train. Barbra and Karen talked about nerd stuff, thinking of reasons why the ground was shaking and the chances of an actual earthquake. I looked outside, trees in the distance swayed and shook more than usual. They were the only car on the road. Thunder sounded in the distance.

     The clouds suddenly got darker. The wind got more intense. A dark spot appeared in the sky. What the fuck is that? I sighed. Well no shit.

     Green. A great green shine over came the clouds, then gleamed down like a ray of green piss. The atmosphere and the earth around us, succumbed to the green shine. I feel a strong jerk. Jessica swiftly moved the car. I could hear Barbra squealing at the top of her lungs. Everyone moved with the movement of the car. We all fell on top of each other. The green shine diminished as it touched the ground. "WHAT WAS THAT!? THAT THING WAS AIMING FOR US!" Barbra screeched. Diana jump out of the car.

     "Show yourself, sky demon!" Wonder Woman yelled at the sky. The rest of us jumped out of the car. Bumblebee and I flew towards the dark spot.

     "Can you see what it might be?" Bumblebee asked.

     "I'll try." I flew higher, maybe getting a better chance of sight. I flew into the clouds, and eventually, out of them, till I was free from them.

     I could see it. I started to prepare myself. I could feel the blood rushing head. Oh shit. Not this agi-

     In a split second, I feel like I'm falling. There air in my lungs, vaporizing. Gravity pushing me, forcefully down. I blank in and out. I don't know what's going on. I can't feel anything. I'm not aware. I haven't been aware. There's nothing. Nothing...

authors note: i was supposed to finish this yesterday but i got lazy lol. anyways i think there is a lot more detail in this chapter, probably cuz i was watching matpats fnaf theorys while writing this so maybe thats why lmao, thanks matpat. i hope this chapter was ok