Chapter 8

Pain. That's all I feel. Pain. I can't think. I can't breath. I don't know what is going on. There's nothing. I feel nothing, but I feel everything. I hurt. I don't know what is going on.

     I eventually start to gain awareness. I start to hear loud noises. I start to feel more. I feel more pain. I can feel my thoughts. I start to feel my surrounding. I'm laying down on something hard, probably the ground. It feels rocky, so probably the road. I slowly open my eyes. It's dark and wet I can't see much of anything. It's probably the smoke from Zod. It was raining harder than it was before. It fells windier. I hear loud crashing. I don't see anyone. I try to move, but my entire body hurts. It still hurts to breath. I try to lift my head. I feel something touch my shoulder.

     "Kara! Are you ok?" I look over to see Barbara. She has a look of concern on her face.  

     "What happened?" I asked.

     "Zod shot you down. You've been out for a while. Everyone is fighting right now," She spoke quickly.

     "How long was I out for?"

     "An hour or two. How do you feel?" She asked, looking disturbed. I tried to get up, but it hurt too much. I felt weak. Barbara helped my sit up. I realized that I was bleeding from my head. I felt my forehead and felt blood. I could hear more crashing. I looked towards the dark area, where I am amusing the battle is.

     "Is there where the battle is?" I managed to stand up.

     "Yeah, but you are not going over there. You got hit by krytonite. You don't have your powers."

     I let out a long, over exaggerated sigh. "What happened? Why did he come back?"

     "After he shot you down, he attacked us. We called back up, and some of us are scouting the area, but I don't know why he came back. I don't think he's ever gonna leave." I could see blue flashes coming from the darker area. I feel useless standing there. I feel like this is my battle. He's after me. I know he's after me. I'm getting people hurt because I'm here. I stare at the dark area. There's nothing I can do. I'm helpless. I'm weak. I've always been weak. I can't do shit. Perhaps, he should kill me. Everyone's problems would be solved. I wouldn't have to deal with my thoughts anymore. I don't want to be here anymore...

     "Kara? We have to get out of here," Barbara tugged on my sleeve.

     "And do what? How to we get out of here?" I retorted.

     "I don't know, but you're hurt," I stood there, waiting for something to happen. I stared at the dark area, while Barbara tried to drag me. I stood there for a while. I didn't move, even though Barbara tried to pull me. I pretty sure she is trying to talk to me, but I can't hear. I can't hear anything.

     We stand there for a while. Waiting. Barbara gave up on trying to pull me. We just stood there and waited. All I can see is dark smog and sometimes blue flashing lights. Zod likes blue. Perhaps his balls are blue but I don't know. I wouldn't know. He only uses the color green when he sees me. I'm special.

     Suddenly, the rain slowed, the darkness lifted, the wind slowed. I looked around. It just suddenly, went back to normal. It was odd. Zatanna flew back down from the sky, along with female Green Lantern. "Are you alright, Kara?" female Green Lantern jumped towards me.

     "Yeah, I'm fine."

     "You don't look good. You're head is bleeding," Zatanna walked forward.

     "I tried to get her to leave, but, like she didn't want to," Batgirl spoke.

     "Are you ok, Kara? You don't look good at all," female Green Lantern cuffed my face with her hands.

     "Well, she got hit by some Krytonite, sooo," Batgirl responded. The rest of the team and the male team came back. They all look exhausted. I feel guilty. I couldn't do anything to help. My head hurts. Everything hurts. It's loud. Everyone is talking. I don't know whats going on. I'm confused. My head is full of thoughts, yet I can't think. I'm scared. I can't breathe. Everything is racing. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

authors note ~ so like, its been, what like 5 months? since ive written this, im on break right now and i have nothing to do sooooooo i decided to write, this chapter wasnt much, im trying to remember where i left off, its not great cuz idk what to write, ill try to write more tomorrow, im supposed to write more cuz i got a suggestion thats i need to do lol