One morning

I got up that one morning and took a shower just to refresh my self and just to wake up a little more.

When I got done changing my clothes ,I did my hair and no makeup because I love my skin and I really don't need the makeup.

I walked out of my room and immediately saw Ian. He was still in his boxers and shirtless Even though he's my friend I kinda wish we were more then that.

"Hi Sophia " he said looking at me with a smile.
"Hi Ian nice to see you up so early this morning." I said smiling, he laughed because he knows he never wakes up this early ( 6:15 ).
" I know right for some reason I know that today is going to be a good day" Ian said nodding his head and smiling at me.

I walked to the fridge and got out some strawberries, mangos, Apples, and whipped cream. I cut everything up and put it in a big bowl and then added the whipped cream, and start mixing it .

It was a good breakfast I afford Ian some but she stoked to his own food.

" Ian I am going out with Mia text me if you need anything okay?!" I shouted just so he could hear me .

"Oh I thought you were going to stay with me?" Ian said walking out his room.
"Uh... well... I already had plans with her. But at night we can watch a scary movie? What you think?" I said nodding my head to make it up to him .

"That's such a great idea, this is why I love you Sophie so much!" He came up to me hugs me and gives me a little quick kiss on the cheek and pulls apart, smiling .

I smiled and walked out the door.

I had a good time with Mia at her pool and taking selfies with my phone and it was really cool !

Then I got home. And said hello just so that Ian would know I am home.