To My Aunt and Uncle's House

About a week after I got back from the mental hospital, things started to look up. I was going to go to Aunt and Uncle's house. I was ecstatic to be back with family at last. My cousin Abigail at the time was a bed-wetter and wore diapers to bed all the time. I remember being fascinated by the fact that they made those for kids my age and older. While I never found the courage to try wetting myself, this is when my ABDL side was discovered.

After a while, I got settled in and started going to school in Turlock. Crowell Elementary was the name. I remember being nervous about starting a whole new school again, but I got used to it thanks to a new friend and a wonderful support system.

Sadly, though, everything wasn't as it seemed as I learned later in life. My sister was scared. She was being raped by my Uncle Joseph. I didn't know it at the time, but I remember my sister was so scared one night that she brought me into her room to sleep with her. She wouldn't tell me anything. All she told me was that she wanted to snuggle with me. I knew something was up, but decided to just drop it.

The next morning, I found out why she was so scared as the cops were there taking away my sick uncle when I got back from school. I was so confused. Over the next few days, the air was thick with tension. I knew something was up, but couldn't figure it out for the death of me. Eventually, we were stripped from our aunt and taken back to Karen's.