anew.

let us start anew,
just me and you.

and if all else turns to grey,
just read Fade Away...

Hello. I'm posting this on the behalf of the sequel, Dark Stars.

As you know, I haven't updated anything in ages, but I have a reason. I've lost all interest in Dark Stars, and I'm so sorry, but I can't possible force myself to write it anymore. I don't like feeling like writing is just another thing on my to-do list. It should be enjoyable as I come up with new and exciting plots and adventures, and I should get overly attached to my characters, but I do not.

I thought about what would happen in Dark Stars, and it wasn't even all that exciting. Not even Aspects of Hope was my best work, but I've matured some and looking back at it I can see how it all went for the worse. There's so much better work out there, mine is just a paragraph compared to all the lovely novels I've read.

I wasn't prepared to take on such a responsibility, I admit. Sure, I completed my first book in a matter of days, but it was awful writing. It wasn't planned well, and it was just like any other. I didn't even come up with a creative plot, just that Charity goes against everyone's judgement and falls in love with Loki anyway. How many books have you read that didn't have that as the plot line?

Dark Stars wasn't even planned at all. I was just winging it, and I regret it so much because I don't even know what I was doing. My work was all over the place because honestly, I was so caught up in people reading my work, I couldn't wait to give them more. I didn't even stop to think anything through, and I hate myself for it.

But, in my absence, I've worked on a number of things. There are currently sixteen books that are a work in progress. I don't plan on publishing all of them, or even one. However, that all depends on your opinions.

My most developed book is called Fade Away. It's not an Avenger fan fiction, but an X-Men story instead. It's based off of First Class, because I'm completely infatuated by James McAvoy. He played the part of Charles Xavier wonderfully, and I hope I captured his wonders in my work. As I said, it's still a work in progress, but I'm on the twentieth chapter.

At first, I was only writing it for my own amusement and also trying to spark up motivation for Dark Stars. Yet I only found myself sinking deeper into Fade Away, and I've gotten so far into it. If you would like me to publish it, I most definitely will. If not, I don't mind. I realize that you may be disappointed in me, and that's okay. I'm disappointed in myself. You have every right to scorn me, God knows I have.

So, I'm thinking about deleting Dark Stars, but keeping Aspects of Hope up. Or I may delete that too, who knows. It all depends on popular demand.

I could do something- delete whatever and start anew with Fade Away.

Or, I could do nothing- just step back and leave everything alone.

Comment, message me, do whatever. As long as I get your opinion, I'm one step closer to feeling like I'm not letting you guys down.

I'm sorry,
Mikayla.