Thank You.

I know you hate these, but, it's necessary.

I just want to say, my God, you guys are the best. The very best, and I love you all dearly.

Exactly 404 reads, and 55 votes. That, for me, is a rather huge accomplishment because I honestly believed that this story wouldn't go far at all, but here I am and there you are. Thank you all you fantastic people!

I honestly do enjoy writing this, and I apologize for lack of updates, but I'm so happy that you guys stick around.

Have I said that you guys are the best yet? I love you more than Netflix. That is seriously a big deal.

I'm so glad you guys enjoy my story, really, I am.

It reminds me that I'm not alone - when I read your comments. There are people out there that are like me, and that brings me some comfort. I am the weirdest person you'd ever meet, I swear to you. And knowing that you and I have the same interests - Loki, in this case - makes me feel better about myself. I have someone to relate to; someone that understands the fangirling. And, by God, I love it.

I love meeting someone that have things in common with me, but if you don't, I love you anyway! All of my readers are awesome, and I thank you for all these reads and votes. You guys keep me being myself, even if it does sound odd, it's true.

So thank you. I enjoyed this. The sequel is still undecided, but I have other news for all you Hiddlestoners.

I'll leave you to your deductions. (Sherlock reference, couldn't help myself.)

Thank you,

Mikayla x

P.S.: here's some advice spoken by a true wiseman, always bring a banana to a party. Bananas are cool. (And so are bow ties.)

Welp, allons-y!