dark stars.

I'm not sure if anybody heard, but I am starting to work on Dark Stars again.

I've brought it out of its discontinuation and back into the light, with the exception of a lot of changes. I'm rewriting the whole thing, but it's slowly making its way back.

I wanted to update you and let you know in case you want to read it. I know I've gotten a few comments and messages about it, so I decided that I would give it another try for you.

The only problem is (and I'm sorry for sounding incredibly selfish) that I'm not getting anybody to read it. I don't know why that is considering that there were people wanting me to continue with it before. But now that I've rewritten it and made the effort to try again, I get nothing.

I know that what I'm saying may seem really conceited, but it just doesn't make sense to me that there was a high demand for Dark Stars before when now there isn't anyone reading it.

I want you to know that as a writer, I didn't have to continue with Dark Stars. I lost inspiration for it and therefore it was a huge chore to write. But because you all wanted it, I didn't want to keep it from you, so I decided that I wouldn't.

Just understand that what I'm saying isn't because I'm angry about Dark Stars not getting noticed. I'm disappointed because I gave you all something you wanted, and nobody gives me any indication that they read it, let alone liked it.

 I'm disappointed because I gave you all something you wanted, and nobody gives me any indication that they read it, let alone liked it

This is the first publication I made to Dark Stars since I rewrote it. I got no comments from readers to tell me that they're glad I'm back to writing Dark Stars, and I didn't even get as much reads as I did on my older chapters.

 Same with the new prologue

Same with the new prologue. Albeit, only one person out of all my previous readers from this book commented, so this message isn't directly towards them.

 Albeit, only one person out of all my previous readers from this book commented, so this message isn't directly towards them

I published this last night. It may just be me, but I'm used to waking up with notifications from you all telling me that I got votes or comments, and I loved seeing that so much. If it was any other book, I would understand if there was a delay, but this is Dark Stars.

Dark Stars is a book that I published a long time ago, and I had no intention on continuing it at all despite your comments. But then I felt bad, and I thought, why not give them what they want so much?

Based off of your reactions to the rewrite, I can only assume that you either don't like it or you simply don't care about it. You have to know what this feels like for an author. It's heartbreaking.

I'm not asking you to read my book to make me happy. That's not the point I'm trying to make. I'm trying to say that when there's such a high demand from something, and you fulfill those demands, don't you think you would get something in return?

You ask for Dark Stars, I give it you, but you don't read it. It makes my head spin because now I don't even know what you want. Do you want Dark Stars or not? If you do, then show me.

That's all. Leave your opinions in the comments and I will address them accordingly.