soak alone, or with me

(🤕) 

(soaps pov)

I sat in my bed, watching the clock tick by, the green digital light illuminated my wet cheeks, I wiped the tears that ran down my face, feeling numb.

silence passed for a moment or two, I got up walking to my bathroom, I close the door, turn on the shower, and began to take my clothes off, first my shirt, then my trousers and followed by my boxers.

I watch the water trickle down the shower walls, the water was freezing cold, I slid my hands under, the frostbitten water eating away at my skin. I stepped under the shower, shivering under the downfall. I sat down on the shower floor, holding my knees up to my chest, I wrapped my arms around my legs, my teeth chattering

(ghost's pov)

I roam down the halls, seeing soldiers pass by, on their way to there barracks.

"heard the sergeant not been himself lately" a soldier passing by mentions, I stop in my tracks, listening to the soldiers words.

"I heard that he's slowly going crazy" another soldier says, I turn back to walk down the hall, I turn into the barracks hallways, I let out a long sigh before heading towards Johnny's barracks.

"please be okay Johnny" I mutter under my breath before knocking on his door, taking a step back, waiting for him to answer. no reply. I knock louder, no reply. I look down the hallway before trying the door handle, it was open. I look down the hall again before entering, his room was dark and the curtains was shut. that explained the pitch black room. I shut the door behind me, I see the bathroom light on, hearing the shower run, I slowly walked over to the door, I stopped for a moment, I look at the floor, his room was a complete mess, clothes all over the floor.

"oh Johnny..." I stare back at the bathroom door, I slowly moved, I tapped on the bathroom door.

"Johnny..." I opened the door, peaking in, I turn my head to face the shower, seeing Johnny's body shiver, his skin paler then usual, his teeth chattering away.

"Johnny what the fuck..." I entered the bathroom, looking down at Johnny on the floor, I approach the shower, I take my glove off, feeling the water.

"Johnny this is freezing cold..." I pulled my hand back, I looked down at him, he was still curled up in the corner of the shower, he was whiter then snow. 

I let out a long sigh, I pulled off my jacket, then my shirt, followed by my trousers then my boxers, I kept my mask on, I walked into the shower, sitting down next to him, I pulled him onto me, before sliding my hand up the wall and turning the shower warmer.

(soaps pov)

I feel Simon pull me into him, I was silently confused as to why he came next to me, I let out a groan as Simon turns the water warmer. I wrapped my arms around Simon's body, our naked physique's touching, I could feel Simon's breath hit my head, his mask getting in the way.

I look up at him, he looks down at me.

"tell me what's wrong Johnny?" ghost mumbles in my ear, I rested my head on his bare chest, I shifted, looking back up at him I moved my hands up to his mask, pulling his mask off of him, he looked hesitant for a few minuets.

I look at his wet blond hair, his black face paint running down his cheeks, I hold my index finger out, tracing his scars on his face, he keeps looking into my eyes.

"what's going through that wild mind of yours Johnny?" he says to me, I run my hand down his dripping wet, scarred body, the shower still soaking us.

"I feel so out of place" I chuckle painfully,  tears welling into my eyes again, I lay my hand onto Simon's hip, feeling the bump of a large scar under my hand.

"lets get out of the shower, you'll catch your death under here" he kisses the top of  my head before standing up, turning the shower off, I stand up after him, before I could take a step, his muscular arms wrap around my abdomen, pulling me into his naked, wet frame.

"I don't want to see you sad Johnny, it makes me feel like I've done something or I haven't made you happy enough..." he whispers softly in my ear, kissing my cheek repeatedly, his soft lips tickle my stubbled beard, I let out a soft giggle, I feel a smirk form on his lips as he kisses me.

"see? this is the side I like to see from you, your happy, your sweet, your yourself , I love you Johnny" he pushes his head into the crook of my neck, lightly pressing his lips against my skin.

(part 2?)