the 'ugly Christmas jumpers'

(🥺)

(Simon's pov)

I walked down the snow covered street, passing people who stare, I felt heavily embarrassed by the watching eyes. I kept my hands shoved in my pockets and my head down, it was never usual to see a 6'6 masked man walking down the street with a 6'4 hyper active adult who's wearing a singing jumper. I fucking hated my life.

"Hey Ghosty cheer up! It's Christmas time and we need to get you a jumper!" Gaz said jumping up and down, spinning around, nearly walking into passing people. "Woah sorry lady!" Gaz says, coming to a sudden halt, before moving around the lady.

"I wish I never agreed to come out with you." I said, raising my gaze to Gaz, he looked up at me and smiled wildly.

"Don't be such a Grinch! It's snowing, and it's going to be Christmas in less then 4 weeks" Gaz said, still skipping down the street, wafting his arms around.

"Gaz stop wafting your arms around before I put a bullet hole through your hands and nail you to a cross" I groaned at him, he just laughed and carried on skipping.

"Your such a Grinch at this time of year! You was like this last year, and the year before that, and the year before that and the yea..." Gaz kept going on and on. We reached the shops in the main part of town, the Christmas decorations was being put up, the stalls seeking a customers cash. I walk over to a stall, leaving Gaz to wander down the street like the weirdo he is, the stall sold scarfs and hats.

I wouldn't lie, I was shivering my balls off under this military jacket, I guess I deserve it for wearing a thin long sleeved shirt and a pair of blue jeans in -3° degree weather. I flicked my eyes over a couple of scarfs, I heard the prat making his way to me, his jumper gave him away.

"Oooo Ghosty interested in a scarf" Gaz said, Patting my back.

"Jump off of a building" I muttered under my breath, not looking away from the scarfs.

"I did that a few times, I think you forget we get to climb up and down buildings!" Gaz complained as he looked down at the scarfs.

I rolled my eyes as my attention was caught on a black scarf, it had a few checked lines on it, I'm sure it will last me for today.

I picked up the scarf and handed it to the man at the cash register, I paid for it and went on my way with Gaz to the jumper shop, I've dreaded this.

We walked into the shop, the smell of a Christmas scent seeped through my mask and into my nose.

"Now let's look for a jumper for Mr. Ghosty Grinch here" Gaz chuckled as he walked over to multiple jumpers, I followed behind him like a teenager who wanted to go home. We walked down a isle that had Gaz in his eyeholes.

I let out a long bored sigh, knowing we are going to be here at least for a good 3 decades before he chooses. I flicked my gaze up before something catches my eye.

"Ghost what do you think abou-" Gaz pulls a jumper out before looking up at me

"Your staring ghost." Gaz said, pulling my attention away from what I was staring at.

My eyes latched onto a shorter man, he had a spikey mohawk, and he must of been at least 6'2. He was standing next to a tall man, who had a well cared for beard, he had a cigar hanging from his lips. He must've been around 6'5. Looks like my type of guy to go out drinking with.

I snapped my vision back to Gaz

"You like one of them don't you?" Gaz smirks as he elbowed my stomach a little too hard

I slightly hunched over, I placed my hand on my stomach.

"You fat git! You could've told me you was going to hit me!" I shouted at him, I placed my hand on my knee, crouching over.