New years bar

(🥵🔩/🍋)
Sorry this one is a bit late 😧

(Ghosts pov)
I sat at a large round table, my legs resting on the edge as Gaz throws his drunken voice at Price and Valeria, both of them clearly wanting to smack Gaz, Laswell is on the phone to her wife, nothing new, König is arm wrestling Farrah and Alejandro and Rudy are dwelling into eachother lives in Spanish. Another year is going to be over with in less than 3 hours, and nothing changes, it's always, war! Drink! Sleep! Repeat... it's becoming indoctrinizing, almost a persistent cycle.

"Im going for another drink, does anyone want anything-" before I can even finish my words, Gaz has his hands up, followed by König, Price and Laswell, great. I let out puff of sigh before getting up and heading over to the bar, I tugged at my hood, positioning it to perfection, I got to the bar and waiting for someone to appear from fuck knows. I tugged my sleeves up, my left arms tattoos showing, god I loved my tattoos. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the bartender.

"Can I get two Bourbon Whiskey's, one Coke 'n' Rum and one Gin and Tonic" I asked, pulling two tenners from my pocket, the bartender took the money and handed me 9.45 change, without a single seconds passing the drinks was in front of me, god I need to stop zoning out. I took the drinks and walked back over to the table, placing the bourbon in front of Laswell and myself, the rum 'n' coke in front of Price and the gin and tonic in front of Gaz.

I sat down, placing my feet on the table again and taking a sip of my bourbon, the strong feeling riding over my taste buds.

"Uh, excuse meh" I looked up from my glass to see a 6'3 Scotsman with a Mohawk and a great deal of stubble on his face standing in front of me, everyone on my table stopped to look at the poor sod in front of me.

"I canny help but notice yeh from the other side ofh tha bar" he said, he had a strong, and I mean STRONG, thick accent, most likely from Glasgow. I stared at him for a very long amount of time before I came to my senses, for some reason I felt intimidated by his accent, anyways.

"So what caught your eyes then, Hm?" I said looking at him, I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to intimidate him. I must say this is the first time I've had a guy approach me, usually some girls struggle to approach me. He's got some serious balls.

"I just wanted to ghet to know yeh if tha's alrigh wih yeh?" He said, smiling down at me, something inside me made me shiver,

"Take a seat." I pointed to the chair beside me, my voice seemed to be lower and raspier than usual, oh well, slacking on hormones.

He pulled the seat and sat on it, looking directly at me, I glanced over at the rest of my team, they just stared at me like I was some different person.

"So what's yeh name?" He said, still smiling at me, god does he never stop smiling? Is someone pulling his mouth up to smile or something?

"Ghost" I said, glancing down his body, I wouldn't lie to you, he's quite fit. Wait what the fuck did I just say?

"Ghost? Is tha yours real name?" He said with a confused tone, he head tilted to the side slightly.

"No it's my code name" I said, looking back at his eyes, something in his eyes drove me crazy and I was enjoying where this could be going.

"Yous work as a military man then?" He said, leaning slightly closer to me, seeming more confident in his guess

"I'm a SAS military man" I said, seeming more interested in this conversation now

"What's yous's rank?" He asked curiously,

"I'm a lieutenant" I said, lifting my feet off of the table as I tried to straighten my posture more,