...I want you...

(⚰️/😶‍🌫️)

‼️TW‼️this does mention a noose and potentially suicide (including different scenarios), please do not carry on reading if you Don't like. This is all based of the song (I want you by mitski)

( * = scenarios time skips )
This makes no sense I just did it for funz

(Soaps pov)

"I want you..." I mumbled under my breath, feeling the darkness of the room hover over my back, the dimly lit light hanging over my head like a noose...

"I hold one card..." one singular card sat in between my thumb and first finger, sweat dripping down my head as I held a 3 clubs, playing higher or lower with death himself...

"That I can't use..." I was pleading for him to say lower... my eyes watered as I stared at his lifeless body, nothing but a black cloak hung over the skeletal body, a cigarette drawn to its mouth as the butt of the cigarette burns into the crisp air.
"But I want you..." tears fell down my cheek as I turned to look back, seeing ghost's soul held captive by a black force of the reaper, his scythe pointing right at the very heart of ghost.

*

"You're coming back" I watched from the window in the car, seeing you walk up the driveway, digging in your pockets for your house keys.

"And it's the end of the world" the world around your house was burning bright, everyone's blood is painting the street red, homes was burning to the ground but yours...

"We're starting over and I love you darlin'" I fumbled my words as I cried, gripping the steering wheel as you unlocked your door.

"And I am done, dear" I turned the ignition on, the car roaring to life, my knuckles grew white as I watched you through the window.

"You're in the house" I watched you pour a glass of bourbon, holding it to your lips, the liquid running into your mouth soothed your pains.

"And I am here in the car"

"I just need a quiet place...Where I can scream how I love you" I mumbled as I pulled out of the drive, driving through the neighbourhood, it was calm and quiet, it was all normal, everyone was asleep but you.

*

"I found you" I held a gun in my hands, tears streaming down my face, I blinked rapidly to make the tears back down. I felt the heavy tactical gear weigh me down as ghost's dead body layed on my back.

"I found the door" a small light shining through the bottom of it, I held my gun towards it, I opened the door carefully, not wanting to be shot by surprise of the enemy...

"But when I stepped through"

"There was no floor" I fell, your body remained above as I was dragged to the pits of hell.

*

"You're coming back" I watched from the window in the car again, still seeing you walk up the driveway, digging in your pockets for your house keys again.

"And it's the end of the world" again, the world around us was burning bright, everyone's blood had painted the street red, homes was still burning to the ground but yours...

"We're starting over and I love you darlin'" I fumbled my words as I cried, gripping the steering wheel as you unlocked your door.

"And I am done, dear" I turned the ignition on, the car roaring to life, my knuckles grew white as I watched you through the window.

"You're in the house" I watched you pour a glass of bourbon, holding it to your lips, the liquid running into and down your mouth and chin soothed your marriage/ relationship troubles....

"And I am here in the car"

"I just need a quiet place" I stood on the edge of the building, the night sky consuming my words. Tears trickled down my face as I looked down at the city below me....

"Where I can scream how I love you"

*

"I want you" I said lying in my death bed...

"I want you" ghost said, swiping my tears away from my face...

*

*

*

*

"Soap?" A voice called out to me, pulling me out of my sleep.

A constant indoctrinating sound of a heart monitor echoed around the room.

"I thought I lost you..." ghost said calmly but the difference was...

...he was crying...