Chapter 7

It had been a few days since Izuku and Itsuka's confession, and so far all was going well. Even as they were now dating, it didn't change much of the dynamic between them. They were always comfortable with each other, so why change it now?

Itsuka found out that Izuku was a very big fan of physical contact, be it just cuddling or whatever, a part of her felt bad, because it most likely was rooted to the fact that he had none of that growing up.

Izuku on the other hand was on cloud nine. Who would've thought he would have a girlfriend - and an adorable one at that. He didn't know what he did to deserve such a gift, but he'll gladly embrace it.

"What's gotten you so smiley?"

"Nothing much, just thinking about something" Izuku replied with a smile.

Itsuka had the same thought flash through her mind. What could she have done to be dating a guy like Izuku? She had her insecurities, but he made them all wash away.

The alarm suddenly blared ruining the peaceful moment. With a groan she stretched her hand and switched it off.

"I guess we have to get ready for school"

"I guess so" Itsuka said with a pout. She lazily got up and stretched.

Izuku had a small blush, and a stupified look on his face. Itsuka's hair was always something he found himself staring at, and seeing her hair looking messy and untied, felt oddly ... arousing.

"Wait what?! Bad Izuku"

He shook his head clear of such thoughts, before 'small might' would decide to join the conversation. He wasn't a perv of anything of the sort, but even he couldn't help but have these kinds of moments, he was a guy after all.

"I'll see you later Izu"

"Later" he said as Itsuka left his room. He was surprised his classmates didn't know at this point, but he wasn't planning on hiding it.

"I wonder how they'll react"
-
"So how did your little date with Shoto go?"

"Actually quite well, although at some point it did get awkward, but it was fun, plus seeing him get flustered was pretty amusing" Momo replied with a small smile.

Izuku had a small tick mark grow on his head. What was with girls and making guys flustered? Was it some kind of sick sport?

"Hello? Midoriya?"

"Oh sorry. I got carried away" he said laughing.

"At this point I'm not going to act surprised" Momo said rolling her eyes.

"Oi!"

"Hey, Izuku, Momo" Shoto said sitting next to the girl. Izuku gave a funny look, to which both glared back at him.

"I haven't even said anything yet"

"We know what you're thinking" they both said in unison.

"Already in unison. You guys move pretty fast" he said chuckling.

They both continued their little protest, until someone else joined them at the table.

"Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Hello Kendo" both Shoto and Momo said in unison - again.

"You seem tired. Anything interesting happen?" Izuku asked.

Itsuka groaned and popped her back.

"We just had a training session, no biggie"

"Seems like one to me. You look like you're about to pass out" Momo pointed out.