Chapter 10

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!
SMASH!

"Ugh" Itsuka groaned as she had just pulverized her alarm, she had no plans to get out of bed now, and she would've stayed there the entire day, but her mom would be having none of that. With a yawn she stretched and popped a few joints, sighing in satisfaction.

She heard some movement downstairs and concluded that her mom, or her brother was already up and about, as for her dad ... no way in hell! He was just as much a late riser as her, maybe even worse - especially when he got the chance.
A knock on the door caught her attention, and her mother peeped in.

"Surprised you're actually up this early. I hope we aren't in trouble" she said giggling.

Itsuka rolled her eyes at the jab.
"You aren't, I just happened to hear my alarm today"

Riko smirked at her daughter.
"Or is it because of a certain person?"

Itsuka's quick denial made her to chuckle.
"Speaking of which. I was hoping he'd get to meet you guys" she said a bit shyly.

"That won't be a problem, although your father may say otherwise. From what you've told me he's a good person, why not tonight? After all we're all home today" Riko suggested.

"Y-yeah, I'll let him know"

Riko headed out to the door.
"Breakfast will soon be ready, see you downstairs"

As the door closed Itsuka pulled her phone from the stand next to her and quickly scrolled through to her boyfriends contact.
It rang for some seconds before he finally answered.

"That was 7 rings"

Izuku chuckled over the phone
You sound like you're gonna punish me.

"Maybe I'll prick you with a compass" she replied with a smug tone.

A bit sadistic don't you think?

"Well the reason I was calling you, my parents want to meet you"

Izuku was silent for a few seconds.

"Are you nervous?" she asked.

Well obviously, I mean what if they don't like me? What happens to us? I've seen a lot of movies where somethinglikethishappensandthenweareforbiddenfromseeing-
"Okay! I get it Izuku"

Sorry, got carried away. Text me the details, I gotta get ready

"You know it's later in the day right?"

Yeah, but I have to make a good first impression, pick out something that's not All Might related and well ... Gotta go, love you!

Itsuka chuckled at how panicked he seemed to be, though that was how Izuku was, though she could understand to an extent.
Seeing as she had nothing else to do she crawled out of her bed and headed downstairs.

-
"Okay Izuku chill, think of it like meeting a bunch of villains ... bad idea" he said to himself, that was the wrong way to think.
He took a cue from Tamaki, and was continuously chanting they were just potatoes to himself. Probably not the best timing as Riko opened the door to find him in the middle of a mental rant, talking about ... potatoes?

"You must be Midoriya"

The voice snapped him out of his rant as he immediately bowed and greeted.

"Izuku Midoriya, i-its an honor to meet you"

Riko laughed a bit and invited him in, they all knew who he was, after all he was probably the most famous student in the entire world, but currently the nervousness oozing off him was very startling.