Chapter 3

Karina's POV
I was schocked when my ex transferred here at our school.. We've been together actually for
3 years at highschool and the relationship is quite sweet that our friends supported it but not my parents
They want me to bear a child not fingers..
They knew about my ex condition but they ignored it and says she's absolutely a girl

We were forced to split up and we ended in a bad way because Me and Heesung was in fake relationship
She misunderstood everything.. And I hate everything about myself ..
Heesung was totally understanding and it annoys me and I broke with him..

I'm actually with Jeno now cause he gives me the chills and he goes with what I want... Truthfully I became this known goddess but bitch because of him ..
I'm with him for popularity

But.. Then when My ex came with her smoking motorbike..
(What the heck I might break with Jeno soon)

I actually know that she's not that attention seeker so I waited for her Inside my car to see her Landing her motorbike swiftly beautiful and she's smoking Hot..

"When did I become this thirsty gosh!"

I said to myself as my eyes followed her go inside our building..

Then I was patiently waiting for her to come inside our classroom I actually ended up her at Microbiology because I heard that she's getting that course here at our school.. So yeah.. I'm still in to her..

Then she was called infront by iur professor and didnt even notice me
"Like what the F*ck I fought with this seat with Giselle to see you and you're not even looking at me!"
One of our classmates ask why did she wore our uniform half/half.. That's when I got curious about her thing.. We did it before but know know ;)   I looked at down region to see a big buldge eve  bigger than Jeno's..
Like Wait "daddy" I'm getting wet here and you decided to play it cool saying "I just like it".

Lunch time I saw with my peripheral vision that she's staring at me.. (Ahh.. so I need a grand entrance to get your attention?)
okay I'll do it more often..

Then she's talking with Ningning and
One thing caught my attention she doesnt want to be touched really!
So I wonder how can I approach her without flipping me over to the ground ya know.

Then she got up and didnt return that's why I'm wonder---

The door suddenly burst open
With a lower class level closing it and locking the door ..

Jeno: Yah! what are you doing here?
You dont belong here
(He rose up on his seat to go to the lower one and )
Lower student: Wait.. Th.. There's something outside biting and it can turn you like it.
(she says trembling)
Jeno: Pathetic you little scumbag you thought we will believe you?
Then he raises his arm to punch the boy
but Heesung interfered.. holding his arms

Looking at it wow! A savior (grabs a popcorn)

Jeno: Hey! Remove your hands on mine!
(he said angerily)

Heesung: Enough of this Mister Trouble maker
Jeno: Oh yeah? Mister Savior

Jeno smacked Heesung on his cheek and Heesung held his cheeks

Jay:Hey.. Hey stop..(he then looked at the lower class) And you dont fool us okay?
Lower student: B..But..

Then we heard Someone slamming the door
Lower student : N..no ! Do..nt open it.. That might be .. The creature!