Universe 49: Game Grumps

Play the video till 2:40

Jack said "so the next universe is Izuku and Bakugo are very good friends and they're a team called Mighty men which double as a podcast"

Mina said "so bascily they are hero who have a radio show"

Jakc said "yeah kinda"

Kirishima said "this should be good"

Deku said "Hey kacchan"

Bakugo said "what"

Deku said "Can I share something with you from earlier today"

Bakugo said "what is it Deku"

Deku said "well I sent you text...early in the morning Because...I have to go out of town for one weekend...this month...and so I was like...I won't give specific dates, but I was like...Do you have any preference whether I go, uh this weekend or the next weekend...Your response"

Bakugo laughed

Deku continued "At 9:30 in the morning "Mother fucking Jesse Eisenburg Jesus Christ fUck dude mothEr fUcking Facebook movie bullshit jesus Can you fucking bElieve this shIt"No-No-No punctuation,RaNdom caPitaliZatioNs...So I respond "I have no idea what we're talking about right now"

Kirishima said "what the *pfft*"then start laughing with mina also laugh

everyone else held in the laughter

Bakugo laugh like a kawaii schoolgirl laugh and said "Yeah"

Deku said "45 minutes pass...I get a text from you...Goddamn creator of Facebook and fucking lawyers and shit right fuckin' Winklevoss twins goddamn rowing the boat FUCK YO' SHIT! I can't even fucking believe this shit, have you seen this shit? Fuck, I just watched this shit Fuck Jesse Eisenburg man...I respond "Kacchan, you're scaring me...An hour passes, you respond, Mother fuckin' Spider-Man Spider-man You put in the time FUCK! Put in the time Motherfucking built shit with his bare hands! Fucking best friend shit Jesse Eisenburg I'm very tired..."

Meanwhile Bakugo was dying of laughter

Everyone in the theater was laughing every eri and kota where laughing

Deku said "I'm just like "No prob man I'll... I'll do most of the talking at the Mighty Men session today..."IMMEDIATE like response, I'm talkin' like 5 seconds later,"No man I'll just talk about the Facebook movie all day Shit man! You have to be so interested in the shit I have to say about the Facebook movie, Fuck dude I just watched it a year and a half ago, Fuck Jesse Eisenburg man! He fucked over Spider-Man crazy Winklevoss twins rowing Trent Resin or did the soundtrack, Fuck this guy! Who invented Facebook? I don't like dying. I can't think of who the fuck invented Facebook, All I can think is the guy who played the guy who invented Facebook, WHO THE FUCK INVENTED FACEBOOK?!?"And then, in all capital letters, TWO hours later. "MARK ZUCKERBERG!!!!!!"

Bakugo just Laughed

Everyone was still laughing

Deku said "what the fuck"

Bakugo said "I swear to God I had to wake up supremely early"

Deku said "I was crying reading those"

Bakugo said "Really"

Deku said "Yeah"

Bakugo said "that makes me happy"

Deku said "well I didn't want it like I didn't want to call you out and be like what are you talking about anymore cuz I was afraid you'd stop so it was just like I'll just calmly keep responding with my own agenda see what happens"

Everyone was calming down from laughing to get ready for the next uinverse