Universe 50: Overwatch

Jack said "allrighty tighty the next universe is this one set in the future"

Deku said "that sounds fine"

Jack said "yeah it does but this isn't the happeist universe"

Allmight said "why" 

Jack said "well a war broke out between heroes and villains but it got out of hand and people start turn on each other heroes start fight other heroes same with villians until it stop when one of the heroes died that the relized things when to far and a law was past that all heroes must hang up their caps while all villians must turn themselves in or be killed for their crimes"

Mina said "jesus christ"

Jack said "yeah that's pretty much the jusit of it"

Endeavour  said "I'm just gald it never go that bad in this universe"

Jack said "allright lets start the universe"

Allmight was siting a desk setting up a webcame and said "it this on then there was cut and allmight was shown have a few grey hairs and said "I was the symbol of peace, I'm sure I can do this"

"Wow all might looks old" pesent mic said

Aizawa said "he maybe some where in his mid 60's based on the few grey hairs he has

Allmight was now face the webcam and said"to all students of U~" until the webcam fell

Allmight said "to all the students of UA,hmm that's not right"

Allmight said "to the former students of UA this is allmight haha, obvisously"

Bakugo said "yeah sure are handeling this"

Allmight clear his throat and said "30 years ago villains decaled war the nations of the world had no answer until they called upon a small group of heroes, UA was created to rescue humanity from the Villians and become the greatest champions of peace and progress mankind has ever seen,you were chosen because you had powers and abilities that made you— You joined because you...you already know this... Look, the people decided they were better off without us,They even called us criminals! They tore our family apart"

"Wow allmight was really have trouble retell of a sad story"Momo said

"But look around!*all might brought a picture*Someone has to do something!*all might brought a another picture*We have to do something!*all might brought a another picture*We can make a difference again. *all might brought a another picture*The world needs us now, more than ever! Are you with me" allmight finished in his muscule form

All the heroes claped at that universe

Deku said "so let me guess all the heroes got out the hero costume and began to help people again and slow but surely people start to belive in heroes again

Jack said "yeah it's basically the long and short of it"

Ochako said "well that good to hear"