RE-BIRTH.

Song recommendation: The fallen-slowed by Caleb Bryant.

Genre:smut/Mafia AU?

White eyes, Long lashes that shadowed over his freckled cheeks, Pouty heart shaped lips that glistened under the sunlight that hit over his face, The black long hair moving along with the wind as the sword cut the air in to two and like that soon enough the sharp object was stabbed in to a man's chest, Blood being splattered across his pale skin as the male's eyes glared down at the the dead body..

He was blind, All he saw was blurry images of people.. But yet he felt the presence of everyone the best.. But that was until the familiar voice of his lover called out for him..

He turned to the voice, Happy to hear that honey like voice again.. He stared at the blurry image of his lover running to him.. But all of that was until he heard what his lover was yelling at him.

"Yongbok he is behind you--"

Before his lover could reach yongbok a sword has already passed through his heart, Eyes were left widen, A drop of tear sliding down his eye as he felt the pain shooting through his veins.. And at that moment something magical happened, He saw his lover's face for the first time, His vision clearing up as he saw the long black haired male kneeling down infront of him with tears trickling down his cheeks endlessly. That was the first time he regained his vision and it was to see his lover for the first and last time.

"Hyunjin..."

The boy muttered out as he fell back in to a pitch black hole. Death took that boy in to his arms, Eyes looking down at the Lilly like boy.. But then when death looked back he saw a tall man running towards them, One hand stuck out to grab Felix back to his arms, He was bathed in blood, In the blood of the devil that killed his lover.. And his eyes demanded nothing but to give back what was his.. But death only smirked at him as he walked backwards until darkness swallowed them in.. Hyunjin screamed his lover's name as he watched him disappear forever.. Hyunjin wasn't able to get back Yongbok even when he chased the death himself.. But yet he was still determined.

After almost hundred years the same man, Hwang hyunjin was sitting inside a dark basement, Eyes glaring straight at a man who was tied up to a chair, Purple and blue wounds decorated the man's whole body, Blood dripping down his almost falling off limps.. Hyunjin took a puff of his cigarette.. Fingers calloused over the stick, His eyes held no speck of light.. Staring in to his eyes was almost the same as staring in to the eyes of the devil..

The chair screeched as the long haired male got up from his seat, Walking closer he grabbed the man's face harshly, Long cries left the male's mouth but that was until hyunjin stuck the burning cigarette in to his tongue, Broken screams filled the basement as hyunjin stayed unfazed, Leaving the cigarette inside his mouth the male forced the guy to shut his mouth with his hand, Keeping the male's jaw closed as the burning sensation was felt by the victim.

"I believe they also screamed like this when you ruined them."

Hyunjin muttered out, Thinking about all those women who he have harrassed.. To think he was capable of doing that bullshit to even a child was enough to awaken the devil in Hwang hyunjin.

"It makes me sick to stare at your face and it's more sickening to see you breathe."

And then a smirk crept upon his bloody lips and the man on the chair felt his heart falling on to his stomach.