SPIDERMAN.

Song recommendation: Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae Lee.

Genre:Fluff.

Light snores echoed through out the room, No speck of sunlight were seen inside that messy ass room.. The room was a whole mess, Books scattered across the study table, Mostly comics.. Various cups, Left unwashed and some still had the drinks in it.. Even some soft drink cans and half touched bags of snacks literally left there and here if you squint your eyes more you could also notice a sweatpant left hanging down from the fan which was thankfully left switched off, Then if you poke in to that pile of clothes on the bed you can also find a boy in his teenage years sleeping soundly even though his alarm has been going off for the fifth time by now.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!"

The voice of a women screaming for her son could be heard resonating throughout the whole house and yet her son professional slept through that. The women sighed to herself before turning off the stove and stomping her way to upstairs. Her loud footsteps could be heard and finally the boy's eyes were widen open, Panic and fear shoot through his veins as the boy quickly got up on his ass.

The door to his room was slammed open as the long haired boy gulped while making eye contact with that fierce women, Her anger only fired up once her eyes fell over the state of her son's room.

She silently stared at him who laughed awkwardly before slowly standing up on his feet, Sliding himself across the floor and casually grabbing the sweatpants off the fan.

"I was trying to aim it at the basket but you know how bad of aim I have."

The boy said, Rubbing the back of his head in an awkward manner as his mother sighed and walked out of the room and Hyunjin sighed in relief at how his mother didn't start rapping about how of a fat bitch he was but his time to relax was way too short cause before she stepped downstairs she managed to yell out.

"I don't care how late you will get for school you better only leave after you clean that room spotless!"

Hyunjin's eyes widens at that as he starts his drama.

"But eommaaa~ Mr. Kim will whoop my ass if I get lateee~"

"THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAD LIVED LIKE A PIG YOU BABOON!"

Hyunjin flinched at that and decided to shut the fuck up and just listen to his birth giver. He looked around the mess wondering how in the world his room reached this state, He always tried his best to keep his room as clean as possible but God he failed every single time miserably.

The boy brushed his hand through his long black hair, Pulling down the hairband from his wrist and tying his hair in to a low pony-tail. His eyes averted to the clock, Calculating a way to clean as fast as possible and after forming a plan the boy peeked at the closed door before position his hand at the door with a smirk, The spider web was soon plastered across the door, Locking it close as the male decided to deal with this in the spidey way.

Spider webs were soon flying across the whole room, The cans and other garbages getting snatched away from the table to the waste bin in a matter of seconds, Soon enough he was running around, Making sure to get everything in its place before swinging himself to the bathroom and successfully falling on his ass in that process.

"Ow!"

The boy winced in pain as the women's loud voice erupt from downstairs.

"What did you broke this time!?"

"My ass!"

Hyunjin sighed before making himself infront of the mirror, Grabbing the paste and brush before staring to get ready. Hwang hyunjin, A boy of 18 years old.. Once he was just like any other teenage boy, Having his normal little life and stupid brain (still has a stupid brain) but then one day bro was watching Spiderman like he always do, He was a big sucker for Spiderman from as a kid so he wondered if he could also become a Spiderman if he gets bitten by a Spider.