𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐋?

𝐓hree days have passed now, and you're no longer taking in any commissions. Now, you can work on your own dress for the festival! As per usual, Argenti was there to accompany you whilst you were getting things done for the day. This week was super exciting as at the end of it was a festival you never really attended before. Sure, you knew of it and its traditions but being apart of it wasn't in your interest, until now. 

Ever since meeting this strange fellow, your life has changed for the better and now, you're going to enjoy a special day with him. Seems like everything has been going perfectly. A little too perfectly.

Eh, I'm sure its nothing~ Just luck, you know what I mean? Haha.. yeah. Let's hope the best for you. After all, this is the new journey destiny decided for you.

"What do you plan on wearing to the ball?" your friend asks curiously.

Taking a moment to think, you respond, "Hmm, I think I'll wear a red dress, at ankle length maybe? And I'll add a bit of white, it matches you well."

"Oh? You wanted to match with me?" Argenti smirks whilst moving towards you, "Guess I'll have to match too~"

"Well, yeah! We're friends and we're taking eachother out, I thought it'd be cute for us to match."

"Whatever you want, darling~" he made his way over to the door and before leaving he made sure to say goodbye, and maybe he winked at you too.

You shake your head in confusion. Darling? Did he mean to say that? Maybe he didn't mean it in a romantic way. I mean loads of people say 'I love you!' to friends right? What did it even matter if he did anyway? It's not like you liked him or anything, right? 

Whatever. You continue to sew the red silks together, piece by piece. It was a simple dress, sinching at the waist, a slit for your leg and leaving an airy look by your ankles. The neckline was deep and the straps dropped to your shoulders. To compliment it, you had opaque, white, arm-length gloves and a bow for your hair. The shoes were simple too, just some white heels. You also had some gold jewellery to accessorise your look. For the coat, you would wear a white fur shawl, wrapped around your shoulders and dangling by your arms.

Hopefully Argenti liked it. There you go again, thinking about him. Your feelings and mind were torn apart, unlike how it was before. It was all so confusing, what did this mean? Your heart mourned, wept and was holding onto the edge of something when he was gone but your mind didn't want to pay attention to any of it. Is this what they called... denial?

🥀: Sorry I didn't upload yesterday!! I was busy trying to study lmao, I hope it wasn't too bad that I skipped yesterday's chapter, and also, thank you for over 150+ reads! Love you guys loads <333 Let me know if you want anything to be improved and stuff, and again, thank you tons! Have a good morning/evening/night. 

╭────────────────────────────────╯. . . ╮

╰─────────────────╮🥀╰───────────────╯

9.11.23
EDITED :10.12.23