𝐗. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐘ou finally arrive, meeting the castle's intricately designed gates. Just gazing upon the castle's glory felt surreal. Fireflies swarmed the area, illuminating the majestic building. They glided with the easy breeze up and down, emitting a glow even more heavenly than the epiphyllum that one lucky night. However, the glow this time was more exciting and enthralling than peace. Well, it was definitely peace, just not the type of feeling you usually find it in. 

Arm still wrapped around Argenti's, you both follow the trail leading towards the castle. The dark golden colour elevated its appearance even more when up close. Small intricate details on the gates were clear, like the depictions of Yaoshi's many eyes, her hands, and small ornate beads of glimmering yellow stones. Vines and purple foliage took over the courtyard, as well as the marble fountain in the middle. Wine flowed from it, adding a faint yet sweet aroma as you two made your way into the actual castle.

"Oh wow..." you let awe escape from your breath, gasping and almost wooing at the sight of the ceiling. Beautiful framework kept the delicate painted canvas secured up there. The fabric displayed a moment of joy and happiness. Women and men adorned in pure white cotton, and flower crowns on their heads, laughing and twirling around the enormous crystal chandelier. An innocent moment treasured in a physical memory. Turning your head over your shoulder, you continue your sentence, "It's so beautiful in here."

Argenti smirks, enough to slightly make shape of his dimples and looks into your eyes achingly, longing for something more, "Not as beautiful as you, Idrila."

His hand was now cupping your face, thumb rubbing gently on your cheekbone, and a loving smile painted on him.

"Argenti..?"

"These are for you, gorgeous." you didn't catch it before but his free arm was behind his back the entire time, and now he was revealing a simple bouquet of handpicked roses. "I thought they would suit you, here."

Hand drawn away from your face, he plucks out a small, bright and flourishing rose from the batch and places it in your hair, snuggly tucked into your ear. 

Embarrassment took over your face as you exclaim, "Aeons! I totally forgot about the present I made for you, I'm so sorry..."

A low chuckle emerges from him and assures you all is well, "Don't worry, Idrila, you can give it to me after~"

You purse your lips together and nod slightly, looking at the ground. He pats your head in reassurance and lays his left arm for you to reach out for.

"Shall we?"

🥀: GUYS HE'S OUT!! His trailer is so good, his quest was amazing, he's so silly, so goofy, so charismatic I love him. Thank God I wrote about him beforehand because he's just so <33 AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THE INFO HE GAVE CAN MATCH UP WITH MY FANFIC <33 Anyway, goodluck to everyone who's pulling for him! <3 Take care~

╭────────────────────────────────╯. . . ╮

╰─────────────────╮🥀╰───────────────╯

09.12.23