[𝟐𝟓] 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

chapter 25 | homecoming

"OKAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Alex turned around, showing his outfit to Olivia. "Alex! You look amazing!" She huffed.

"I know." He smirked making her roll her eyes. "Come on, lets show everyone." She took his arm and dragged him to the living room where everybody was.

"Okay, eyes on me. How fly are my vintage threads for the dance?" Alex said, spinning around.

"Papito you look so handsome in your abuelo's outfit." Lydia smiled.

"who did you decide to go with?" Penelope asked. "This older girl, Emma. She's older." Alex smirked.

"Yeah, a little too old." Olivia scoffed. Alex pinched her stomach making her shriek as she sent him a glare.

"By two months." Elena said. "Okay, well, she had an epic big ask." Alex said.

"It is not polite to talk about your girlfriend's fundilo, no matter how big it is." Lydia scolded. Olivia smiled as she tried to hold in her laughter.

"Nooo, Abuelita 'big ask'. It's the way kids invite each other to dances now." Alex explained.

"Its a whole obnoxious performance. I am so glad syd is homeschooled and not into this stuff." Right after Elena said that, Syd knocked on the door as penelope opened it. "Oh hey Syd. What's happening?" She frowned.

"I don't know, but I think Syd is wearing their grandpa's outfit too." Alex joked. Olivia chuckled before hitting his arm jokingly.

Syd took a chair for Elena to sit down as she played a song on the speaker. Everyone watched as she performed her 'big ask' for Elena.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" Syd asked. Elena squealed, hugging Syd while everyone stare with big smiles on their faces.

"what? but i thought you said-" Alex said.

"shut up!" Elena yelled before turning back to Syd.

"Livi? What about you? Who are you going with?" Penelope asked.

"uh, im not going for the homecoming this year." She chuckled slightly.

"what? why not?"

"because no one asked her to the dance-" Alex yelped as the redhead slapped the back of his head.