7. Brave Palak

Hello!! Everyone how are you hope you guys are doing well so here is the next part . Go ahead.

Note - English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes and even I am not soo good in it.

----------

Authors POV

After having the Breakfast they started rehearsing . Now it was 1 o'clock.
Palak heard a knock and opened the door she saw it was Nisha
"Nishaa ! "
"Hii babes kya chal raha hai "
(Hi babes what's going on )
Palak gave a death glare to Nisha and
She entered inside and said to everyone " Hii girls kaisi chal rhi hai tumhari rehearsals "
( hi girls how are your rehearsals going on )

"Hi Nisha mam , yes good " they said.

Palak said "Tu college nhi gyi "
( You didn't go to college)

"Gayi thi yaar half day karke aa gyi "
( Yes I went and came half day )
"But why " Palak asked

"Babes bhul gayi Fresher's party kal hi hai shopping nhi karni tujhe "
( babes you forgot freshers party is tomarrow only you don't want to go to shopping )

Then Nidhi said " Ha mam hame bhi shopping karne jana hai chalo saath me chalte hai "
( ha mam even we want to go to shopping let's go together )

Then Palak said " Nhi tum sab jaao me nhi aaungi " (no you all go I'll not come)

"Are chal na hamare saath " Nisha said
(Come with us )
"Yes dii you have to with us " Nidhi said
Then she was going to say no but she saw everyone making a face and looking at her specially Nisha and Nidhi made a pout face .

She said "Acha thik hai ab aise muh mat banao " (Alright Now don't make these faces)
Everyone giggled and smiled at her

They got ready and went to the shopping mall .

----------------

At the shopping mall

Everyone were selecting the Saree for party then they took some matching jewelry and footwear. They almost spent 2 hours to choose their saree.
Then something caught Nidhi's attention . A beautiful party wear saree
which she thought that it would suit Palak . She took the saree and bought it she knew that if she would ask her to take it she will definitely deny so she bought it and then showed it to Palak
"Ha Nidhi acha hai lelo " Palak said
(Yes Nidhi it's good take it )

"Dii ye mere liye nhi aapke liye hai "
(Di it's not for me its for you )
Nidhi said and Palak widened her eyes and said "nhi Nidhi me aise saree nhi pehenti isliye tum hi pehno "
(No Nidhi I don't wear sarees like these so you wear it )

"Apne liye mene already choose kar li ab ye aap pehnengi "Nidhi said
(I already selected for myself now you will wear this )
Palak didn't want to take it but everyone forced her to take that beautiful saree which was quite twinning with Nidhi's saree.

After buying everything they were wandering in the mall
"Chalo na di icecream khate hai " Nidhi said pointing towards the shop.
Palak and Nisha nodded and they went to the shop everyone sat and gave their order .
After few minutes their name was being called to take their Icecream
Palak said "Me leke aati hu tum baitho " (I'll bring you all sit )

Nisha said "chal me bhi ati hu "
( I'll also come )
Palak nodded and they went to bring icecream.

Piyush POV

I was sitting in a cafe which was in the shopping mall waiting for one of my client . After my client left I was also about to leave with him then I was Nidhi with her friends and with my sunshine. I said to my client that I have some work he can go so he left from there and I saw them coming towards the Icecream shop which was beside the cafe so I immediately hid myself.

They ordered their icecream and their order was ready I saw my sunshine and maybe her friend went to take their icecream. While I was busy admiring my sunshine then I saw few boys were teasing Nidhi and her friend first I thought that maybe Nidhi will handel because she's bold enough but no when I saw a boy was about to touch her I was furious and was rushing towards them then I suddenly heard the sound of slap I stopped at my place and took my steps backwards I saw my
Sunshine slapped the boy and the another boy was moving towards her and saying "how dare you" before he could speak furthur she slapped him too and he was about to say something again then he received another slap from her on the other side.

I was laughing on those boys because they had the fingerprints on their cheeks

Sunshine angrily said "Bhag jaao yaha se abhi tak haatho se mara hai varna ab chappal se mar padegi " then that boy was about to say something she quickly began to remove her footwear then those boys ran from there while saying sorry.
I felt very relieving because my sunshine is also bold .While I was thinking all these.

Then I saw they were talking while eating their icecream and laughing I could hear them Nidhi said to my sunshine "Wow dii aap kitne brave ho "(Wow dii you are too brave)

She replied "Aisi situations me brave ban na padta hai Nidhi aur agar agli
bar tum bhi aise situation me ho too tum aise hi handel karna chahiye ok"
(We have to become brave in situation like these and if next time you face situation like this then you should handel them ok )

"Ha di me bhi aapki tara unhe thappad pe thappad marungi " Nidhi said while acting how to slap

Then everyone was laughing
Godd she was looking soo adorable while laughing I felt like I can see her laughing forever . But everytime I see her eyes I feel like there is a pain in her eyes which she trys to hide from everyone and cover it with her smile . She wasn't like this at first but why now .

Then I got a call I picked the call "yes Madhav ji ........" While speaking I left from there .

----------

Soo hope you liked it ❤️ guys
And please comment guys your words are very precious for me .
I hope I'll get a lots of vote and comments now .