12. Tea

Hello hello hello my dear lovely readers finally my exams are completed and as I said that I will post in end of this month so I am posting and from now I'll be posting twice a week . So let's not make you wait .
Note - English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

————————————————

Palak pov

"Ahhhhh ! Leave me ! Please I..I..I won't go out.... !" Screams were echoing in the room
I was sobbing continuously .Again the same dream.  Then I opened my eyes and I found myself on the couch I remembered and as I came home I threw myself on the couch I felt relieved and not aware of when I drifted into sleep .
I got up and ahhhhh....... My head was spinning uhhhhh....... not again . The  headache was unbearable  Immediately I changed my clothes and I thought that some fresh air could help so I came to a park and sat at the edge of the lake the cool breeze whistled softly through my hairs it was peaceful.

I was lost in my thoughts and came back back to reality when I heard a familiar voice calling me

"PALAK"

I immediately wiped my tears and  turned towards the owner of the voice and it was none other than Nidhi's brother I mean Piyush . I asked - Aap yaha aur vo bhi iss waqt

Piyush - Ye sawal to mein bhi puch sakta hoon aap se aap kya kar rhi hai yaha iss waqt kaafi der ho gyi hai .

He asked I said that I needed some fresh air and his answer was also same

Piyush - Same here even I needed some fresh air after a tiring day and this place os best jaise aapne kaha yaha aakar sukoon sa lag raha hai .

I simply nodded.

Piyush asked " Would you mind if I sit here"
"No why would I you can " I said
He sat .

Piyush asked " Would you mind if I sit here""No why would I you can " I said He sat

(The view )

There was a silence between us neither he was speaking nor I so I thought to break the silence. But suddenly I hissed in pain due to headache .

Piyush - What happened !! Are you alright.

" Nothing just severe headache " I said while holding my head.

Piyush got up and said  " Wait a minute stay here . I'll be back "
" Par........ " he went before I could complete my sentence.

After few minutes

"Ye lijiye "
I lifted my gaze and saw him standing with 2 cups in his hands and forwarded one to me .

"Iski kya jarurat thi mein ghar jane hi vali thi "

"Jaldi lijiye varna chai thandi ho jayegi "
He said and immediately gave the cup to me and he sat .

Piyush - Trust me you'll get relief.

"Thank you " I said and I took a sip and it was a masala chai .
We were drinking tea and I asked him
"So what made your day tiring "

"Ohhh Buisness related problems "

I made a 'O' face .

"I'll leave now and Thank you "
I got up and said

" No need to thank and by the way how will you go " he asked while standing

" By cab " I said

" It's already late and not safe I'll drop you "
He said

"No it's ok i'll go by myself " I said

"Come on I insist "
He said how could I refuse now so I agreed
We headed towards his car and before getting into the car first he opened the car door for me I really liked his gesture I sat he closed it and then sat and began to drive.  The whole ride was silent we didn't speak . He dropped me and went .

I had dinner and changed my clothes and went to sleep .

Authors pov

Next day

Palak was preparing to go .
She heard her phone ringing it was her mom she thought to ignore it but she picked up the call.

Palak - H....Hello Maa

Her mom - Where are you

Palak - At home

Her mom - No need to go anywhere come home

Palak - But why I need to go to college

Her mom - I don't want to hear any questions just come .

Palak - ( Gained some courage) No I will not and I am going to college .

Her mom - How dar.......

Before her mom could complete the sentence Palak cut the call .
" Why everytime I should give up . No I will not and why the hell is she calling me now I think again it may be the same matter . Why don't anyone let me live peacefully "
Palak was murmuring  herself.

" Let me ask dad what problem she has now " she thought and called her father.

On call

Palak - Papa where are you ?

Her father - Beta I told you right I am out of station.

Palak - Haa Papa (mein kaise bhul gayi )

Her father - Kya hua beta kuch puchna tha ?

Palak - Nhi papa bas aise hi call kiye tha mene

Her father - Acha

Palak - Thik hai Papa mein phir baat karti hu ab college Jana hai

Her father - Thik hai beta

Haa papa she said and cut the call
" Ohh no it means dad don't know anything about why mom is calling "
She looked at the time it was already late so she hurriedly went .

After college hours she came back to home and changed her clothes and she saw her mom was calling again this time she ignored it and she was busy in her work she heard the door bell and went to open it .

"Who is it "

She opened the door her eyes widened
m.....m.......maa
She saw her mother and her brother standing.

Her mom - Will you let us come in or no ?

Palak - H.....haa
She said and stood aside they entered the house and sat on the couch
Her mom - Why didn't you pick up the call

Palak - I.....I was busy I didn't see it .
Why did you come here .

Her mom - Because you refused to come home and you are busy right so i myself had to come to you .

Palak - But why ?

Her mom - To inform you to get ready

Palak - For what

Her mother stood and came towards Palak and stood in front of her and said

" YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED "

WHATTT !!!

——————————————

So was the chapter do tell me guys please your words are very precious to me . So do comment.
What do you think with whom is her marriage fixed will she get married?

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , comment and share