15. Let's go

Hello hello my dear lovely readers sorry for making you wait so here with a new part let's begin .

Note - English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors  pov

"It feels like heaven "

"It was like everything in the world doesn't matter at the moment . It felt like I found  the other part of my soul .She needed someone who would support her I felt that she was broken . I don't know the reason but I decided that I will stay with her no matter what and I will do anything just to be with her .

The moment she hugs it felt like I'm the most important person in someones life and that means huge. It gives me an extra boost of confidence along with a strange relaxation, which kind of says there is a lot more to do and i have to do it just for her.
I have to bring back her old one I have to bring back that smile of her which made my heart beat faster .

That moment felt like i could spend my entire life looking into her eyes in her embrace . I wished the time stops but it passed away way to quick.

The feeling which i have cannot be described in words its a mix of millions of emotions all at once and this can be experienced by the ones but not described"
Piyush murmured as he recalled all that happened yesterday.

On the other side
The door opened revealing Kailash Mishra . Palak snapped her head towards the door and rushed towards him and hugged him .
"Papa"
She cried .

"Don't worry Beta I'm here now "

He said in a assuring tone caressing her head.

" Mujhe to bhul hi gye aap "
(You have forgotten me)

They both looked towards Nisha and Kailash ji gestured her to join them .
Nisha joined them.
"Now it's like a family hug " she said.

Kailash ji left them and asked
"Now tell me what all happened in detail "

Palak said "No, papa, you need to freshen up first because you seem to have come right from the airport."
She said while moving her gaze to the luggage bags.
He replied "Okay beta "

After some time
Palak -"....................and then she left from here  "

Her father - Hmm .(Then something flashed in his mind he turned towards Nisha & said ) But Nisha Beta when you called me you said you were in hospital.

Nisha - Haa papa i'll tell you the whole thing . After aunty left she went to park......
........ so we took her to hospital .

Kailash ji - Ohh... By the way what name did you say .

Palak - I've already told you about Nidhi my student, right .

Kailash - Yeah

Palak - He's her brother Piyush.

He nodded.

Palak -   Papa , mom told me to be at the house in the morning.

Nisha - No , not told it was like instruction.

Kailash - Don't worry beta tum jada mat socho.
(Don't worry beta , don't think more)

Palak - But, papa, what if she doesn't listen to you like the last time?

Kailash  - Shh.... I've said right I will handle it.

Next day
Morning

Nisha - Fast babe it's getting late or else your mom will call .

Palak - Okay okay

The door bell rang both Palak and Nisha looked at each other thinking that who it may be " I'll look" Palak said and headed towards the door she was thinking "What if its mom no no why would she come now" she opened the door and took a sigh when she looked at the person standing at the door with a flower bouquet in his hand it none other than Piyush.

Palak - Aap yaha ?

Piyush - Ji mein yaha aur ye lijiye (He gave the bouquet to her and asked) Ab kaise hoo aap ?
( Yes i'm here and here take this . How are you feeling now)

"Who is it beta " said kailash ji while coming out of the room .

Both Piyush and Palak turned towards him

Palak - Papa I've told you about him yesterday.

Piyush approached him right away, bowed to touch his feet, and said, "Namaste uncle, I'm Piyush Raghuvanshi."

(Author- Hayee hamara sanskari Piyush 🤌)

Kailash ji - No beta , no need for these formalities . And thank you for your help beta .

" No uncle " Piyush was cut off by Kailash ji he said  " Come inside beta why are you standing there "

Piyush - No uncle. I need to leave; I simply came to check how she is doing.

Palak - I am doing good now.
She said with a soft smile .

Piyush checked the time and said to Palak "Okay then I'll leave " she simply nodded.
" Nice to meet to uncle " he said to Kailash ji and he replied with "same here" and then Piyush left .

Palak's phone rang she checked it and it was none other than her mom . She immediately picked up the call

Her mom - Where are you ? How much time you will take ? ( she said in a angry tone)

Palak - Yes mom we are coming in some time.

Her mom - Alright
She said and cut the call.

Nisha - I've told you right come let's go now .

Palak - Yeah !
Then she turned towards Kailash ji and said

Palak - Papa come earlier okay ? I'll not inform her about your arrival .

Kailash ji - Okay beta and don't be afraid of her; just pretend as if you've agreed to marry for a while. In addition i'll manage everything.

Palak - Okay papa
She nodded

Nisha - Don't worry papa mein hu na iske sath .
(Don't worry dad I'm with her)

Kailash ji - Indeed beta that's why I am relaxed.

Palak - Papa!!

Both Kailash ji and Nisha burst out and were laughing.

Kailash ji - Okay okay I was just kidding beta I know you are brave enough to handle your mother . I think you should go now it's already late.

Both Nisha and Palak left there .

After few minutes
They arrived at her mother's house. They entered inside and saw her mother sitting on the couch.

Her mother - Ohh look who has come !

Nisha whispered to Palak " Yaar aunty gusse me dikh rhi hai "
( Dude , looks like aunty is angry )
"Inka to gussa hamesha hi rehta hai "
Palak whispered back to Nisha

Her mother - Ye kya khusur pusur kar rhi ho tum dono ?
( What both of you are whispering ? )

Both immediately stopped whispering and turned towards her.

Palak - Nothing maa.

Her mother - Okay leave it show me the outfits you've bought for wedding.

Both of them widened their eyes as they realised that they didn't bought anything.
"Shitt !! I didn't think of this " Nisha cursed
" It's because of you " Palak whispered
" Shut up babe let me think something "
Nisha said
" Yes please think asap and manage "
Palak murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo do comment that how was the part and please guys vote I am observing that only few are voting and I really appreciate them and thank you all for giving my story a chance .

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , comment and share .