29. Haldi

Hey guys back with a new part hope you'll like it .

Note - English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PALAK POV

Finally we were at the Raghuvanshi mansion .After all, dadi had said that the wedding would take place here only , so Nisha and Papa had also come with me. The guest house next to the mansion is where we were staying. Even though I find it hard to believe this is all happening , tomorrow is the haldi because I never imagined this day would come. And one more thing that surprised me was that his family accepted me , I was so nervous because I thought what would they think after knowing my past . Arrangments were being made for tomorrow. We arrived here more later than expected, so we ate dinner before turning in for the night.

As the sunrays poured in through the window, I slowly opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar place. I woke up and sat on the bed, where I saw Nisha, who was still deep asleep. I got out of bed and went to the window, where I saw everyone wandering from here to there, some busy arranging flowers, lighting, and other decorations.

After waking Nisha up, I showered and dressed before hearing a tap on that Papa was already there, having a talk with Nidhi's father. We then had breakfast and returned to the room.

I was in front of the mirror, ready in haldi attire, when Nisha barged in and said " Pata nhi kya samjhta hai apne aap ko." I questioned, "What happened Nisha?" She replied, "Kuch nhi babe ek andha mila tha jisne mera lehenga kharab kar diya."

"Sach mein andha tha?"

"Nhi yaar use toh mein...."

"Leave it Nisha maybe it was by mistake "

"Tum to kuch na bolo to hi acha hai....."

"Achaa acha bas kar koun tha vo jisne meri Nishhh ko itna gussa dilaya "

"Pata nhi koun tha par haa bandaa tha bada handsome " and she whispered "Aur hot bhi "

"Nishaa tuu bhi kitni....." I was cut off by the knock.
"Are you ready beta all guests have arrived?" asked Ridhima aunty as she knocked on my door. "Ji aunt.....maa," I replied. Then we went outside, where the view was amazing and I was completely mesmerized by the decorations many people, everything yellow.