16. Sneak out ?

Hello my dear lovely readers hope you are doing well so back with a new part and let's  start.

Note - English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors pov

"I am asking something and you both are busy whispering "

Palak - What maa..

Her mother - I said show me the outfits you've bought . I want to see if they are not good we can buy others today itself as we don't have much time .

Palak - Okay maa
She said opened the bag and began to search for something in the bag .

Nisha - What are you looking for we didn't buy anything?

Palak - Shh... Shut up
She pretended to search .
" Nisha I told you to pack the dress right where did you keep " Palak said loud enough that everyone could hear .
Nisha widens her eyes and gave a death glare to her .

Her mother - What are you  speaking ?

Nisha - Sorry aunty I guess I left the bag at house we'll bring them now .

Palak - Yes maa we'll go and get them .

Her mother - Are you out of your mind  how can you forget ? No need to go now and get lost to your room .
She said frustratingly.

Both Palak and Nisha made their way to their room and got interrupted by her mother she said " Be ready in the evening "

Palak - Why maa ?

Her mother - Just do as I say don't ask me questions .

They both immediately disappeared from there .
" Babe are you out of your mind what was that ? " Nisha screamed while closing the door behind her .
Palak immediately placed her palm on Nisha's mouth and whispered " Don't scream "

Nisha - Tu mujhe kyu phasa rhi thi ?

Palak - Because it was your idea .

Nisha - Godd!! This girl...!!
She rolled her eyes .

Palak - What should we do now ?

Nisha - I don't know

Palak - What should I do now and why the HELL!! she wants me to get ready.

Nisha - Maybe for shopping

Palak - Who knows..... and I have to act like I agreed Wow...but I don't want to !!

Nisha - What to do now ?

Palak - Let's just sit and wait

Nisha - Huhhh... So boring babe come let's sneak out.

Palak - Yeah my mom will leave me .

Nisha - Whose gonna tell her

Palak - She will check on me hundred times so we can't.  Wait for sometime someone will definitely come .

"Dii"
We heard a knock on the door .

Palak - Look I've said right.

Palak opened the door and it was her brother Rupesh.

Rupesh - When did you come?

Palak - Just few moments ago .

Rupesh - Oh alright.

He said and disappeared. Palak closed the door .

Palak - Dekha ? how can we sneak out.  There's no chance.

After few hours
It was almost evening time .

HOW CAN YOU !!

Both Palak & Nisha heard the voice of her father who was yelling . Both immediately rushed out of the room and saw her mother and father in the hall .

Kailash ji - How can you fix this marriage without my permission .

Damini ji (Her mom) -  No one's permission is needed .

Kailash ji - My daughter isn't a toy that does whatever you decide on.

Palak began to panic  " N...n...nisha they're ....arguing again I.......i can't...... see them like....th.... this" she quickly ran into her room . 

Damini ji - Who said she's a toy even toy has a worth but she's useless just a burden .

Kailash ji -  Dare to say that again my daughter is living on her own don't act like you're bearing all her expenses.

Damini ji - That's the reason she got wings and she's flying too much . She's arguing asking questions giving back answers. I'm her mother I have to take care of these.

Kailash ji - How do you call yourself a mother ? I am ashamed to be your husband .

Damini ji - How dare you !! I....i......
She yelled and rushed into her room and locked the door .

Kailash ji came to Nisha and asked her about Palak , she gestured that she is in her room Kailash ji went to the room and saw her sitting on edge of the bed and crying. He comforted her then left .

Nisha decided to take her out as it would be relaxing  . Palak refused but Nisha forced her so they both were set to go out slowly they stepped out of the room Nisha checked the stairs and the hall no one was there and they came downstairs.
They opened the door slowly .

“What did you think no one would know ”

Both were shocked and stood still at their place it was her mother .

Damini ji - I knew you both will do something like this . It was my mistake that I let you two to share the room .

She came closer to Palak who was fearing.

Damini ji - Lagta hai tujhe kamre mein band karna padega pehle ki tarah tabhi dimak thikane pe hogi .

Palak widens her eyes.
She said and held her arms . Her grip was very tight and she began to drag her upstairs.

Palak - Ma....Maaa nhi maa .
She was crying but she didn't listen .
Nisha also tried to stop her but no use
She opened the door of her room and threw her inside the room .

Palak - No maa please I won't do it again please leave me...

Damini ji - Shut your mouth and give me the keys Rupesh .
Rupesh gave her the keys and she locked the door.

Nisha - Its not her mistake aunty I forced her.....
She turned towards Nisha and said while cutting her off
" You...Nisha don't try to come between us and it's good to pack your things and get out of my house right now "

Nisha - But aunty

Damini ji - GET OUT !!
She yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this was a boring part guys  even though thanks for reading.

So guys do tell me how was the part and guys please vote and comment your words are very precious for me it really encourages me . So please comment.

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , comment and share.