14. I want to die

Hello my dear lovely readers hope you are doing well so I am here with a new part without any ado let's begin.

Note - English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes .

-----------------

Authors POV

I want to die

She spoke in a declarative tone and began walking. Piyush also got up and began walking after her, saying

Piyush - Rukiye Palak kaha jaa rahi hai aap ?
( Wait Palak where are you going )

She wasn't saying anything and was constantly walking. Then he grabbed her arm and made her turn toward him.

Palak - Leave me let me go

Piyush - Where will you go ?

Palak - l.....I don't know , but I do not want to live like this.
She was struggling in his arms.
"I want to die, so leave me "
She was sobbing putting her head against his chest until she passed out.

After few hours

When Palak opened her eyes and realized she was in a hospital, a familiar voice spoke softly,
"No......no , don't get up. The doctor told you to rest for a few hours."

It was Piyush who sat next to the bed and was engrossed through his phone.
She recognised all that happened .

Palak - I.... I'm sorry

Piyush put his phone down and uttered
"For what "

"You woke up !!" Came a voice exclaiming . Both saw towards the door it was Nisha .

Palak - Nisha tum yaha?
( Nisha You here ?)

She came and took a seat beside palak.
Piyush - Aapko dhundhte hue park aa gayi thi .
(She came to the park searching for you. )

Palak - Par kab ( But when )

Piyush - Jab aap behosh thi
(When you were unconscious)

Nisha - Correction Jab aap inki baahon me behosh ho gyi thi .(Correction when you fainted in his arms.) She said in a teasing voice.

Palak - NISHA !!

Nisha - Okay..Okay, first of all, where the heck is your phone, and how many times should I call you ? I even went to your house, which was locked.

Piyush's mobile was ringing " I have to take this call I'll be back" he said and walked out of the room.

Palak - A...a....actually I left my phone at home .

Nisha - And look at yourself babe what happened why were you crying.

Palak - M....m..maa

Nisha - What !! What did your mom say what happened tell me everything from beginning.

Then Palak explained her what had happened what her mom said and everything.

Palak - ..............and she said that by tomorrow evening I should be at her house.

Nisha - What the hell !! With whom .

Palak - What

Nisha - With whom does she wants you to get married.

Palak - I......I....i don't know .

Nisha - Give me his name .

Palak - I don't know anything she didn't inform anything about him .

Nisha - Ask your mom

Palak - What !! No I'll not ask anything i don't want to know also because I will not marry anyone.

Nisha - Just think what if he's a good person.

Palak - You know about her choice Nisha .

Nisha - Ahhh ..... Okay okay I'll ask her .

Palak - there's no need........

Before Palak could complete her sentence Nisha went outside the room while placing the phone on her ears

After few minutes she came back

Palak - I said you to don't......

Nisha - Chill babe I called Papa not your mom .

Palak - You told him everything?

Nisha - A....actually I've told him everything because you won't and he's coming tomorrow. Don't worry he'll manage.

Palak - No...Mom won't let him do anything like last time . And she told me to come tomorrow.

Nisha - Ahhh.... Leave all of this and relax for today we'll see tomorrow.

Then Piyush dropped them off at her house and went .

Next day

Palak was walking in the room while Nisha sat on couch observing her .

Palak - Nisha i'm worried what if mom doesn't listen to papa .

Nisha grabbed Palak and made her sit and said

Nisha - Listen.....Why are you so nervous? Let Papa come, okay. He'll show up in some time .

Then Palak's phone was ringing Palak looked at it her eyes widened.

Nisha - Who is it

Palak - M......ma

Nisha - What !

Palak - She said to come what should I do now what should I say its almost evening.

Nisha - Give me the phone

Palak - Why ?

Nisha - Give it babe
She said and snatched the phone and picked up the call.
Palak whispered " Ye kya kar rahi hai tuu "
( What are you doing)
Nisha said her " keep quiet for a bit" Through actions .

Nisha - Hello aunty namaste.
Mein hu Nisha
Palak ? vo changing room me hai
Hum mall me hai shopping kar rahe hai aunty.
Haa aunty par abhi bohot shopping baki hai Hume late hoga hum kal subah aayenge .
Thik hai aunty.
(Palak is in the changing room
We are in the mall, shopping, aunty.
Ha aunty, there is still a lot of shopping left, we will be late, we will come tomorrow morning.
Ok aunty.)

She cut the call and sighed

Palak - What were you saying changing room shopping mall and all .

Nisha - Too kya karti yaar mein vo yahi puch rahi thi ki abhi kyu nhi gyi tum isliye mene bahana banaya ki hum shaadi ki shopping kar rahe hai.
Isliye vo Maan gyi. Don't worry Aaj Jana toh cancel ho gya .
(What can I do then , She was asking why you didn't go yet so I made the excuse that we were shopping for wedding.That's why she agreed . Don't worry going today has been canceled .)

Palak - Thanks yaar .

Nisha - Anything for you babe .

-----------------

Soo how was part guys do tell me and thanks for those who commented.

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , comment and share.