23. Just go & talk to her

Hello my dear lovely readers hope you are doing well so back with a new part .

Note - English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

" Nidhi "

"Nidhi beta, I told you to bring Piyush, what are you doing here?" Ridhima ji asked her daughter, who was standing and observing someone. "Maa udhar dekho," Nidhi said to her mother without turning her face, pointing to two people who were conversing which was none other than Piyush and Palak. "Kya hua......" Ridhima ji said this while moving her head toward the direction Nidhi was pointing, and she was also surprised.

Nidhi - Maa ,Jo mein dekh rhi hu vo sach hai
Said Nidhi looking at them when they both were laughing.

Ridhima ji - Yeah... Even I'm surprised.

Nidhi held Vivaan, who was going by, and said, "Bhai bhai, look there," pointing to Piyush and Palak, who were laughing. Vivaan closed and rubbed his eyes before opening. "What, wait, is that Piyush?" he inquired, confirming.

Ridhima ji - Haa beta

Vivaan - Aunty, it's the first time I've seen him talking to a girl this close, aside from family members.

Ridhima ji - Haa that's why it's hard to believe because he doesn't be close to anyone.

Nidhi - Haa , bhai maintains a certain distance no...no not certain more distance with any other girl.

Vivaan thought " If he is so close than definitely it might be my soon to be bhabhi "
Ridhima ji - Jaao beta Piyush se kaho ki dadi bula rahi hai.
she said and left from there .

" Come Bhai let's go " said Nidhi to Vivaan.

"Bhai tumhe dadi bula rhi hai  " said Nidhi to Piyush .

" What yaar you are here I was searching for you " said Vivaan teasingly .

" Dadiii ! Okay I have to see her then " turning towards Palak " See you later " he said to her and left .

"So bhai let me introduce you this is Palak dii and dii it's Vivaan Bhai mere Bhai ka best friend "Nidhi introduced.

"Confirmed it's her "thought Vivaan  and he extended his hand while saying
"Nice to meet you bha...." Vivaan paused.

Palak - Nice to meet you too .

The party went well, and Palak and Nisha both enjoyed themselves before returning to their homes.

The next day

Nidhi said "Bye Bhai" and rushed into the college. Piyush noticed Nisha coming alone, not with Palak as usual, so he slid down the car window and said "Hey." Nisha reciprocated with a hello, then Piyush asked "Why are you coming alone today and not with Palak?" Nisha replied, "She's not feeling well, so she didn't come today."

Piyush exited the car and inquired, "What !! What happened to her? She was fine yesterday"

Nisha-Nothing much, she's having a little...... wait wait..... why are you so worried  huhh!!

Piyush- Why shouldn't I?

Nisha - Can I ask you a question and get a sincere answer? You like Palak, correct? Piyush was surprised by Nisha's sudden request and couldn't answer, he said "No".

His response disappointed Nisha since she thought that Piyush liked Palak.
Nisha- Then, why are you concerned about her.......?
He interrupted her, saying, "I love her." Nisha replied, "Really?" He nodded, and she exclaimed , "Yayy I knew it." Piyush questioned, widening his eyes, "what do you mean you knew it"?

Nisha – It's so simple; anyone can tell you're in love with her based on the way you look at her, how you care for her, and so on. I noticed it, and every time you ask me questions about how she is, what happened, and so on, especially on her engagement day, after that i was confirmed but still needed your confirmation, so it's now confirmed.

Piyush - Huhh !!

Nisha - So when are you going to propose her?
Piyush- I don't know.
Nisha - Dude, Mahurat ka intezar kar rhe ho kya ? Damm !! just go and talk to her uncle already Palak ke liye ladke dhundhne me busy hai aur ladko ki list taiyar kar rahe hai isliye jaldi se propose kardo Varna.....
Piyush - No, I'll talk to her; I can't let that happen.

Nisha - Wait, do one thing first speak to her father.

Piyush - But without informing her, how can I approach him directly?

Nisha - Yeah that's correct, but first talk to her father and then go to Palak.
Piyush - But....
Nisha looked at her watch and said, "Oh no, I didn't look at the time, I have to go, just do as I say." She then departed.

Piyush was confused about what to do, but after much deliberation, he decided to meet with her father and talk to him, as Nisha suggested.

Piyush went to meet Kailash ji in the evening after speaking with him on the phone and expressing his desire to speak with him, to which Kailash ji consented.

Piyush greeted him with a namaste as soon as he entered in room and now they were sitting in front of each other then kailash ji said "Bolo beta tumhe kya baat karni thi "

Piyush greeted him with namaste as soon as he walked into the room, and as they were sitting in front of each other, Kailash ji stated, "Bolo beta tumhe kya baat karni thi."

Piyush - Vo actually uncle mujhe Palak ke bare mein baat karni hai .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen ?

How was the part , do tell me in the comments guys .
Please vote guys the target is not completing even though i'm updating so please vote everyone .

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , Share and comment.