Chapter Two : Orario

Normal POV
Three years later

Grandpa Zeus was attacked by a monster also Ivan's parents who received the same fate... Belle went to Ivan's home and Ivan was the only one to take care of her. They went to the graves they put.

" Mother... Father... We are going to Orario... Please watch over us."

The two of them go outside of the village waving farewell to them and leaving.

" Ivan... Where are we going now?" Belle asks

" Orario. You've dreamt of becoming an adventurer, right?" She nods to Ivan's question.

" Then let's go... We will find that monster who killed our loved ones." Ivan said with seriousness.

The two of them saw a traveling merchant and Ivan asks

" Excuse me, sir! " Ivan said

" What is it?" The merchant said

" Can you take the two of us to Orario?" Ivan replied

" Sure... You two look like love birds." The two of them blush. Ivan carried Belle to the wagon and Ivan climbed into the wagon.

" How many days will it take us there?" Ivan asks.

" It would take us one day." The merchant said

" Ok. " Ivan replied. The traveling merchant was going to Orario but with a daybreak.

" Looks like we have to rest here. The monsters here are dangerous. " the merchant said. As for Ivan he wants to train against the monsters with or without excelia.

As the sunset sets in the moon rises and Belle and the traveling merchant are asleep. Ivan who is still awake guards them.

The monsters were easy this time. But for Ivan he knows what to do.... He is overpowered....

" These monsters are... Goblins..." Ivan was serious about killing them... He stabbed and killed them with the blade he created just saying two words.

Ivan has a lot of valis and those purple stones that these monsters drop.... The god ( Author ) gave him a pocket dimension to store many valis while he was in the village.

Next Day

The traveling merchant takes the two to the hill and thanks the traveling merchant. Just a thirty minutes walk from there almost close to the destination which was the gate. They saw in the hill the beauty of Orario. The two of them went to the Orario front gate and there were people, beast humans, and many races.

When it was their turn the guild member asks for their falna which they don't have...

Few minutes later

The two enter Orario. The two of them were excited but... But I have to focus on finding a Familia...

" Looks like we are here..." Ivan said

She nodded excitedly and wanted to find a familia that would gladly accept them...

Sometime later