Chapter 11. Dress to Impress (Jason)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   "Oh, my God! Look at those eyes. How can you have such a pure shade of blue in your eyes? Pretty. Just like the summer sky." I reach out to touch his lips. They always look a little pouty and so soft...

   "Who is Sky?" Someone mercilessly shakes my relaxed body by he shoulder, sits on my chest, and starts slapping my cheeks too roughly to qualify as playful. The annoyed female voice commands, "Come on, rise and shine! I am bored. I hate it when you sleep and I am awake."

   "Stop it," I growl, trying to capture her hands without opening my eyes. "Lulu, if you do not cut this out, I will spank your irritating ass. I swear this is not a joke."

   "Oh my! Is it a promise then?" Lucia contentedly purrs. She turns around and literally sits on my face. "Do it, Jay-jay. Look at that butt begging for some action. Slap it, babe! I am so going to like it."

   I have no choice but to open my eyes, grip the offered abundance of goods and push it up to prevent the inevitable suffocation, as both my nose and mouth are so full of black lace that my oxygen supply is completely cut off. I finally manage to take a big gulp of air and dig my teeth into the first patch of bare skin I see.

   "Aaah, Jay-jay! You are a savage," she shrieks. "I love it. You never need persuasion. Too bad I can not keep you much longer, but I am determined to make the most of it while I still can. Yes! Oh, God! Aaah..."

   "Works perfectly for me, darling," I assure her. "Now, spread your legs as this damn thing is getting in my way."

   I bite the bottom of her almost non-existent panties and slap her butt as hard as she can take without hurting her.

   "Uh... Aaah... You are good," she moans as I roll her over to lie on her stomach and start pulling the tiny piece of silk down her legs with my teeth.

   "Up on all fours," I order and award Lulu's gorgeous behind with another firm smack. "Tell Daddy how you like it."

   "Rough," she instantly whines. "I was very bad, Daddy. I am a naughty, disobedient girl. Punish me. I deserve it."

   "You surely do." I grin as she scrambles to her hands and knees.

   Lucia Rossi is no doubt a nasty bitch. However, one thing cannot be denied. She is also a fascinating woman. I actually like her fierce determination when pursuing her goals. Our no-strings-attached, wild sex arrangement is perfect for both of us. I have to focus on my work, and she is willing to do anything to put the ring on her boss' finger, an infamous lawyer who became filthy rich by helping big corporations avoid paying their taxes. The truth is that, contrary to our expectations, a warm friendship bloomed between us, which made sex even better. We are comfortable in each other's company.

   My gaze accidently falls on the gold watch on her wrist. I grab her hand to bring the dial closer, causing her to fall flat on her face in the process, her ass sticking up in the air.

   "You are wasting no time," she squeaks. "Go, Daddy. I am ready."

   "Huh? Oh no!" I gasp upon seeing what time it is and jump out of bed, nearly sprawling on the floor as the entire sheet trails behind me, hopelessly tangled at my feet "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why didn't you wake me up earlier? I am totally screwed."

   "No, you are not." Lulu sits cross-legged in the middle of my messy bed with a prominent scowl on her face. "Unfortunately, I won't be either. What is so urgent? Only a few minutes ago you didn't want me to wake you up at all."

   "The meeting I told you about. It is today. How could I entirely forget about it? I am totally unprepared and fucking late." I apologetically glance at her while trying to gather my scattered clothes from the floor. Then it occurs to me that it is out of the question to wear them again, especially at such an important meeting. I rush into the nearby closet. Oh, man! Not a single ironed shirt. I know this is a desperate, pointless attempt, but I still call out to Lulu, "Would you consider helping me with something? You like to iron, right?"

   "Not a chance," she shouts back as expected. "But I am a good person, and you can be cute if you decide to put in the effort. So, I will make you an espresso, even though you hardly deserved it this morning. What a waste of hard dick."

   "Sorry, darling! I will make it up to you next time." I leave the closet in defeat and pitifully announce, "I have no idea what to wear."

  "Mannaggia (Damn)! Men are so boring." Lulu heads to the kitchen without bothering to put anything on. She pushes me towards the bathroom as she walks past me. "Go take a shower. Stop gazing at the closet like a lost puppy. Today is the negotiation with that top model's agent, right? I bet the agency will send an entire socker team, and half of them are going to be lawyers. They will try to trick you into signing for three hundred thousand euro for the model, and a three year contract at least. That is in the best case scenario. The boy's photos are trending on all social media. He is a star. You need to look cool, fabulous, stylish in a careless way, and a ruthless corporate shark. All of it at once. Or they will eat you for breakfast. I know what to do. Leave it to me. There is no need for a smooth shirt. We need you dressed to advantage."

   "You are a treasure." I sigh in relief. "If there is an expert on dressing to impress, that would be Lulu Rossi."

   "Thank you, Daddy! I live for the praise. Aren't you going to tell me who Sky is?" Lucia cheekily asks again, handing me a steaming cup of coffee.

   "Why did you assume it was a name?" I freeze in the doorframe, staring at her smug grin. "Maybe I was simply dreaming of sunshine and clouds."

   "And that gave you a hard on?" She starts to sneer. "I am not buying it. Do not answer me. I love riddles. Detective Lucia will find out the truth soon enough. It is funny, though. I knew a boy named Sky a few years back. However, he moved to another country. Very interesting."

   I disappear in the bathroom before she can make me spill the beans. This chick is dangerous. She better not know much. In fact, it is best if she knows nothing.

 In fact, it is best if she knows nothing

***

A/N

Hello, at the end of Chapter 11.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤️❤️❤️

What are you first impressions of Jason after reading his POV?

What do you think about this dream he had?

Do you think the boy Lucia refers to is actually Sky?

Have fun, share your thoughts, and don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.

Love: Anny

Photo by feedough from istockphoto.com

Photo by luigi giordano from istockphoto.com