The End Of An Era

Taylor's Pov:

It had been months later and the Red Tour came to an end the week of June 14th 2014. Ed was back Home and still recovering from almost taking his life. He was on the right track to being himself again and went to Rehab as soon as he was allowed out of the Hospital.

Ed has been very open to his Fans about his recent Struggle with Drugs and he hoped what nearly happened to him would keep his Fans and others away from Drugs as it can cause real harm to your Body and can take your life. It has been a real struggle at first for him talking about it, but the more he did it, the more he felt comfortable talking about it because it was a part of healing.

I had been working on writing another new Album in the Works 1989. And so far, I had written about 7 songs and currently was trying to write the rest. In the meantime I had been enjoying my break from Touring. Ed and I had been getting closer as of recently and had slowly started to Date each other. I played an important part of his recovery in getting better and taking control of his life.

After his Hospital release, we decided to take him and his Daughter Jupiter on a Family fun Vacation. We took two weeks and went to one of my Homes The Holiday House which had the Beach right below my Backyard. Usually we go somewhere on Vacation anywhere but one of my Homes but Ed was still recovering and needed a Peaceful Environment.

A few days pass and we are at the Rhode Island Holiday House. I love this Mansion of mine it even has an interesting History to it and it's supposedly Haunted. Even though I haven't personally seen any Ghosts, I have heard some of my Friends say they have seen Ghosts while staying here.And each one of my Friends had the same interesting Story to tell about a Young Woman who had committed Suicide because a Lover of hers didn't return home from World War Two. They said they had found out how she took her own life was that she had hanged herself in one of the Bathrooms upstairs in one of the Guest rooms.

I am sure that's not the only History that's happened here this House has been around a long time when I first baught it I had the whole place remodelled and updated. I haven't really had the time to look up more History as I should due to Touring, Recording, and helping Ed during his Recovery time. But now that we had more time I could find out more about the History of this House.

When we pulled into the Driveway, Jupiter had been quiet during the Car ride but her excited eyes lit up seeing the place and she got more excited to know that I had my very own Beach."Dad, Taylor, can we go to the Beach during our stay here?"

Taylor chuckles living the Girl's excitement. "Of Course we can there's probably even Swim Suits your size in the House from when Blake's Kids been to visit".She helped them bring they're stuff in and Taylor's Guards helped them to. After stuff had been brought upstairs in the right Bedrooms, I went ahead and got started on making Dinner since we were all hungry from the long Car Ride up here.

I decided on a simple easy Meal tonight we have plenty of Nights to try something else. Looking through my Recipes from my Cook Books, I had decided on Shrimp Scampi and some Salad. It didn't take long to cook at all and soon we were eating at the Dining Room Table.

This was really nice the three of us seemed like a happy Family having easy conversation over a delicious Meal. It was wonderful to not have to worry about anything bad happening .

Author's Note: I do not know the full background Story of the Holliday House some things are made up in this Story .