Back At The Rehearsals

Taylor's Pov:

Greg ordered what we wanted in the Drive through I ordered a House Salad, and Jupiter wanted the Chicken Strip Dinner. We got Drinks with it and Greg drove us back to Rehearsals. We had our meal in my Office Area and ate Our Meal together. Zaxby's Food is so delicious I had in mind to make more stops there when my Tour starts up.

I was excited about Jupiter tagging along with me to Rehearsals. She got to learn a lot about Dance Moves and even enjoyed watching them Dance to my Songs. Even while watching the Dancers as we are from my Office Door, Jupiter grew excited just by watching the Dancers and tried to copy the Dance moves in her Seat.

I began to raise my Eyebrow she had serious Dancing moves as young as she was? I had no idea about that but I had heard from Ed that she was doing some Ballet  after School. I watched as she tried copying some of the Dancer's moves and boy was she amazing at it! She then stood up still doing the Dance moves .

After she was done I couldn't help but clap and cheer loudly. "Jupiter, I had no idea that you could Dance like that! You are so good! How would you like to become one of my Dancers when Graduate High School?" I would hire her right now as a Dancer but I knew that Ed would want her to finish School first then she could do whatever she wanted after.

Jupiter smiled at me and even blushes when she found out I had been watching her " Of course I would love to be one of your Dancers when I Graduate High School but you know how finishing School is important to my Dad ".

I smiled back at her "Your Dad is a wise Man and yes, School is very important. I will still be singing when you Graduate and the Job will be yours when you finish School. And whenever you visit me I can teach you some new Dance moves and we can do them together!"

Jupiter's eyes lit up with excitement "I would really like that! Because I'm having a great time just watching the Dancers and copying they're moves." Around me I could sense that Jupiter's Mood has improved a lot. It done her some good to get out and about and she enjoyed going to Dance Rehearsals with me. I had in mind to ask Ed if she could tag along with me on some of the Tour Dates when it started back up surely she could do some weekends.

It was around 6 when Rehearsals ended and Greg came to get us to drive us back to my Place. Once there we both took a Shower and tried to decide what to have for a Light Dinner since Ed was at the Studio trying to work on a New Album. We settled on a BLT Sandwich and all I had to do was just Cook the Bacon. Jupiter helped chop up the Tomatoes and Lettuce.

As we had Dinner in the Living room while watching a favorite show of mine, the conversation was kept light. I wanted Jupiter to feel welcomed in my Home and the thought suddenly came into my head, had Jupiter been to a Secret Sessions of mine? She's real enthusiastic about my Music when she hears it and loves to Dance to it. I decided right then and there to invite her to Secret Sessions and wanted to talk to Tree later about it.