The sleepover

Gray's POV
|___________________________|

You sat up and noticed that you were back at the circus and the others were staring at you with a wide range of expressions. Gangle was about to cry, Ragatha looked concerned and appeared as if she was about to walk over or maybe say something , Kinger was being well, Kinger. Zooble didn't really care but was mildly concerned, and Jax was actually shaking your body with an upset expression on his face but dropped you and pretended like he didn't care a couple seconds after you awoke.

You were walking towards the table which had a digital feast placed upon it. You just sat there thinking about the void and how the others reacted to your blackout after coming back from the void. They all seemed to care to some degree. This made you smile a bit.

You were walking back to your room with Ragatha when she said

"Hey are you okay after that thing with the void?"

"I'm fine, really."

"Alright if you say so."

The rest of the walk was silent. You suddenly gave Ragatha a hug before retreating into your room. "Oh why did I do that. Oh no that's so embarrassing." You thought out loud to yourself while dragging your hands down your face before flopping into your bed.

You awoke to the sound of keys outside your door along with the mumbling of a frustrated Jax.

"What the fuck is this purple crayon doing."

You said while getting out of bed. When you pushed down on the door handle you could her Jax panicking through the door, when you opened you saw him leaning on the doorframe "casually".

"It's a nice night isn't it, Gray?"

Jax asked in an attempt to make small talk but failing miserably. His pathetic attempt was almost laughable, earning a chuckle from you.

"What are you doing trying to break into my room idiot?"

"What are you talking about? Heh...heh..he. Okay fine I wanted to see if you were ok!"

"I'm fine dumbass. You can come in instead of awkwardly standing in the doorway."

"Heh... thanks, I guess."

"It's fine you big dork."

"Hey I am not a dork!"

You and Jax spent the rest of the night doing stupid stuff and having stupid conversations about nothing. Eventually you both got tired.

*yawn*

"Looks like someone's tired."

"I am not."

"Are so."

"Am not."

"Are so."

"Am not. Fiiiiinnneee

Then Jax picked you up by the back of your shirt and dropped you onto your bed before throwing the covers over you and saying.

"Night Gray."

To which you replied.

"Night Jax."

And then shortly after the door closed you were drifting off, into the sweet embrace of sleep.