20

I carried a glass of water to the bedroom which I left her

I carried a glass of water to the bedroom which I left her. This aftercare thing isn't something I usually do. I just fuck and tell them to leave but Parisa, she was different. Something about the way she carried herself intrigued me and I wanted to know more about her. As I opened the door to the bedroom, I saw her fixing up herself, her purse in hand. When she heard the door open, she turned around and look me dead in the eye. 

"Listen, whatever just happened, stays here. It was a mistake. You're my boss and I'm just your assistant." She said, from where she was.

I walked over to her and placed the water on the nightstand and looked down at her. She swallowed a lump down her throat, "It was a mistake. This will never happen again."

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself rather than telling me, Mrs. Andrews." I said, adding an emphasis on her married title. 

Her chest heaving up and down looking between my eyes and my lips, "Excuse me, sir." 

I moved out of her way and she walked out of the room quickly and in a few seconds, I heard the front door slam. 

A mistake? Did she really think of it that way? 

I shook the thoughts from my head and made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of whiskey, downing some of it letting the liquid burn my throat.

I didn't like when she walked away from me.  I hated that she was going back to share a bed with her shitty husband. 

I drank even more, trying to rid the thoughts from my mind but all I could think about was her, eating her the fuck out, pleasing her, making her mine. 

This woman who I barely scratched the surface with had a leash on me and I damn well wasn't complaining. 

I was dreading work

I was dreading work. 

I was fighting the urge to quit and work as a bartender. I'm sure I could make amean martini, that doesn't seem too hard honestly. But I couldn't stop thinking about that night. The way his lips felt on me, the way his tone of voice changed when he spoke to me, even the thought of it is enough to send shivers down my spine. 

As I thought about it more, Allen approached me from behind leaving soft kisses on my neck, wrapping his hands around my waist allowing a wave of guilt to fly through me. 

"Hey, what's up?" I said, turning around removing his hands off me so the guilt wouldn't be as bad. My actions went unnoticed as he went on about an unexpected business trip to Las Vegas or something like that. My mind wasn't here honestly. It was all the way back at Spencer's. It's been like that for a few days now.

I have no clue for how long I was zoned out for but before I knew it, Allen was cussing me off for 'ignoring him when he was trying to communicate'. I gave him a half-assed apology and blamed it on work related stuff before I grabbed my workbag and went through the front door. I had enough on my plate and I was not into dealing with a whiny ass man at 7am. 

I arrived at work relatively early. I greeted Gloria at the front desk, she offered to bring a coffee up to my office and I gladly accepted the offer. Coffee always makes my day somewhat better. She ran me through some documents I had to review when I went up and sent me on my way, promising that the coffee would be with me in short order.

Deciding to take stairs, my heels clacked and made a shit ton of noise in the empty staircase. I was on my 5th step before I heard other footsteps other than mine. I clutched my bag in my hand and turned around swiftly, only to be greeted with an unfamiliar face.

Shoulder length twist locs and a skintone identical to mine with diamond earrings in, standing at about 6ft. He looked at me and I looked straight back at him.

"I've never seen you around, you must be new?" He broke the silence.

"Uh, yeah.. I started recently. I'm sorry, who are you?"

He chuckled, "Lorenzo."

I raised my eyebrow,  "You don't look like a Lorenzo."

"And how do Lorenzo's even look?" He challenged.

I thought about it, "Tall lightskin assholes with edgar cuts and oddly perfect teeth."

He laughed, "This has to be stereotypical in someway, shape or form."

Shrugging, I turned and he followed me, "So, Ms.."

"-Parisa."

"Parisa. Are you liking it here so far? New job and all?"

I unlocked my office door and I let him enter before me, "Well, Tiffany's a bitch but the coffee here is bomb."

He took a seat in one of the chairs, "Tiffany's a bitch to anyone who doesn't suck her clit, don't take it to heart."

We both laughed.

We must of talked for about half an hour before our conversation was interrupted by the devil himself, in a slightly wrinkled white shirt and a black tie, paired with black pants.

His gaze narrowed and his eyes darted between us both suspiciously.

"You." He said directing to Lorenzo, "My office, now."

He shrugged and waved me bye before walking out.

"And you, I need you to review all my reports from the last week to present and get back to me within 2 hours, cancel my meeting with AV Renovations, confirm the new furniture orders and finalize and record all payments on hardcopy. I want it on my desk by the end of the day."

"I'm sorry sir but that's a lot-"

"You work overtime if I don't have those documents on my desk by 8. Get to work, Andrews." He slammed the door without sparing me a glance.

Well fuck you too, asshole.