79-80

Chapter 79

"Bang!!!"

The office window was pulled by the huge energy, and a big hole opened.

Beyond the broken masonry and tiles, golden skylight shone down, making the two young men in the sky even more dazzling.

The two of them were sitting on the twisted and bloated Curse Spirit, suspended in the air. Their cyan school uniforms and white shirts were in tatters. Their hair, face and clothes were all stained with blood. Their fair faces were covered in reddish-brown stains, and they didn't know who they were. of dried blood.

The golden sky should appear divine and pure, but the eyes of these two people were full of instability...

...as if they had just finished killing someone.

Anyone who sees such expressions will realize that they cannot be messed with.

"Ah...are you already dead? How can a dying person escape so far?" The

white-haired boy stared at the horrifying man with half of his body on the ground, grinned and laughed inappropriately. His voice was uncontrollably high-pitched:

"I want to kill again!"

But his companion was the complete opposite.

The black-haired boy was as calm as his hair color. His face was expressionless, and there was nothing in his dark purple eyes. There was a frightening void:

"Hello, can you return that girl's body to us?"

He was still using honorifics.

The girl sitting in the shadows and pool of blood did not respond.

Sakurai Hoshi couldn't listen to anything, his mind was in chaos and he was in a very bad mood.

There is a constant chirping in my ears, which is so annoying.

She looked up coldly: "Sorry... I'm not in a good mood, can you please stop bothering me?"

For some reason, after she spoke, the two people were stunned for a moment, their eyes fixed on her face, their expressions Becoming a little unpredictable.

This voice...

Xia Youjie stared at her silently and said softly: "...Sister Xiaoying...?"

Silence.

This call seemed to finally call back the girl's attention.

Her eyes fell on Xia Youjie's face, she paused for a long time, and responded slowly:

"It's pomegranate."

...She is Xiaoying.

Sakura, who had been unable to be contacted, was finally found.

Sakura was here, the one he wanted to protect—

ah...that's right.

If Xiaoying is here, he...

he can...

Xia Youjie's expression changed. The young man's silent eyes suddenly seemed to have light again, and his whole aura suddenly calmed down.