112-113: Extra: Talk tomorrow (3-4)

☆ 112. Talk about tomorrow (3)

Later Talk (3)

Liu Daogui couldn’t understand her choice.

"...You became the leader of the cursers just to play volleyball as an ordinary high school student???" "

That's right."

Sakurai Hoshi asked him in confusion as he packed his schoolbag: "I thought so. You are the boss, but you still can’t do what you want to do?”

After defeating the max-level boss, return to the Novice Village and live a happy and peaceful life with your first friends... This is the dream of every teenage comic protagonist, right?

Liu Daogui was stunned for a moment.

He has been observing everything in the spiritual world.

At this moment Sakurai Hoshi has sat down at the dining table to enjoy breakfast with his parents. Sakurai's father cheerfully gave his daughter pocket money, and Sakurai's mother smiled and added an omelette to her daughter... They looked like A perfectly ordinary family could never imagine such a life belonging to the terrifying leader of the Curse Master...

No.

A voice refuted Liu Daogui deep in his heart.

In fact, he knew.

This person - she and Vongola's tenth generation are the same.

Just like the boy who always refused to become the leader of Mafia, they did what they thought was right... but that doesn't mean they forgot what they really wanted.

...Even after going through so much, the reason for fighting is just -

"I want to watch the fireworks with everyone again."

Yinju High School.

In March, when the cherry blossoms were blooming, Hoshi Sakurai became a second grader in this school.

As for why he was absent from the first grade, the official explanation is that he took a year off due to illness.

The cause is cherry sickness.

So who filled in the cause of this disease! ! A completely unreasonable excuse——!

In short, she has successfully become an ordinary high school student and is about to live the youth campus JK life she is most looking forward to.

...if Q's subordinates hadn't tried to send their leader to school.

On the first day of school, Sakurai Hoshi felt that his high school career was over when he was pulled out of a luxury car by a handsome guy with blond hair and dark skin and was noticed by his classmates.

"Gran, help me block my sight."

"...This kind of request is too difficult."

"Please."

"...Sakura."

"Huh?"