91-94

Chapter 91

"Deal."

Leader Sakurai and Miss Ming finished negotiating a long-term employment contract that both parties were quite satisfied with.

She gently pushed the silver metal box filled with banknotes to the light blue-haired girl, and looked into her beautiful eyes. The two girls smiled in unison, and everything was unspoken.

Soon, a system message popped up.

[[Ieiri Glass] has joined the camp]

"Are you going back to the high school?"

In the leader's office, Sakurai Hoshi sat in the high chair and stared at the brown-haired girl who came to say goodbye.

The eye sockets of the family's eyes were still a little red.

"Ah... yes." She smiled, leaned lazily on the sofa, and looked at the leader: "I can do more things over there, and it's too pitiful to leave Mr. Noctua alone in the school. "...I can come here to help you with experiments occasionally, Miss Criminal."

Ieiri Glass didn't intend to stay at Q, and she never made any promises...

but Sakurai Hoshi's system told her that this The girl joined her camp.

The leader sat on the chair and joked briskly: "Do you want to be Wu Hejie's undercover agent?"

However, the family leader looked at her, with something inexplicable in his brown eyes.

She said "hmm" softly.

"...I'm also your undercover."

Under Sakurai Hoshi's stunned gaze, a lazy and soft smile appeared at the corner of Ierui Hoshi's mouth: "

Goodbye, Hoshi. Come on."

Ieru Hoshi and Miss Mei said together left.

She originally ran out secretly without telling the magic world this time.

Glass returned to the high school, and the two contemporaries still stayed. It seemed that there was no difference from before she broke into Q, but they both knew...

it was different.

Sakurai Hoshi stood at the window, looking at the brown-haired girl and the light-blue-haired girl who left side by side. It wasn't until their figures disappeared around the corner that he spoke calmly: "Why don't you come in, guest?" After the words fell, the door of the office

opened

. Suddenly he was pushed away.

"Oh, I've been discovered... As expected of Chief Sakurai."

The visitor was a tall, graceful woman. As soon as she stepped into the chief's office, she put her hands on her hips and struck a model-like pose. He spoke:

"Hey, Chief Sakurai - what type of man do you like?"

Hey.