First kiss with them - Maknae line

HAN

- He took you to the cinemas to watch a newly released movie for your third date.

- He insisted on buying both popcorn and drinks by himself, but you protested. At last
you bought popcorn and he bought drinks for both of you.

- He reserved two seats that give enough privacy and the perfect view of the screen at
the same time.

- He let you taste his drink and you gave yours for him to taste.

- He cheeks turning pink whenever your hands brush while taking the popcorn from
the bucket.

- Half way into the movie, there was a kissing scene and he tensed up seeing it.

- He slowly turn his head towards you to see you already looking at him.

- Without realising you both started to lean into each other, slowly closing the eyes.

- The kiss lasted only for 5 seconds but that left you both with reddened cheeks.

FELIX

- The Straykids members decided to go to the amusement park to enjoy their off day. Felix decided to call you too.

- He dragged you towards the snack stalls before playing any games or getting into
any rides. He bought you cotton candies since he knew you really like them.

- He played ring toss and shooting games and gifted you the plushies he won.

- Since he isn't a fan of roller coasters, he was hesitant to go in it, but seeing you
getting excited to ride a roller coaster, he came with you.

- Will cling to you from the beginning to the end of the rollercoaster ride. The members
laughed at him and he just stuck his tongue out at them.

- Carousel is the only ride he actually enjoyed.

- Y'all decided to end the day out with a ferris wheel ride, and you both get into a
separate cabin.

- When it reaches the top, he asked you if he could kiss you like the couples in dramas
do, which you nodded without hesitation.

- He softly pressed his plump heart shaped lips on your, savouring every moment of
the magical evening.

SEUNGMIN

- The members of Straykids were getting ready to perform at the Music Bank.

- They already got dressed and were waiting for their call.

- You had bought drinks for everyone and passed it to them, going and sitting beside Seungmin after.

- Since you were going to watch them perform, he was getting nervous.

- He tried his hardest to hide it, but you could see it from the way he was restraining himself from talking.

- "Straykids in 2 minutes." Someone poked their head through the door and yelled.

- He abruptly got up, but you gently held his hand and stopped him from getting out.

- "What?" He asked you but you didn't answer.

- When everyone was out of the room, you got on your tiptoes and held his both cheeks, pressing your lips on his.

- He just stood there, shocked. "Good luck." You pushed him out of the room, who was still processing what happened.

- He was smiling with a reddened cheeks throughout the performance.

JEONGIN

- The members decided to party a little to celebrate their latest comeback.

- Jeongin asked Chan if he could invite you too which the elder gave permission right away.

- Everyone was having the time of their life, drinking and snacking.

- "Let's play truth or dare." Felix yelled, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

- That's how to got squeezed between Jeongin and Changbin, sitting in circle.

- Each of them got hilarious dares to do, from twerking on the table to texting JYP I love you.

- When the bottle landed on Jeongin, he said dare without hesitation. "Kiss her." Han said with a smirk plastered on his face. You both chocked on air.

- "Pfft, I bet they hadn't had their first kiss yet." Hyunjin snickered, which made you both eyes pop out. "Really! I was just joking." He burst into a fit of laughter, rolling on the floor.

- Now everyone was cheering for both of you to kiss.

- He looked at you and slowly scooted closer to you. "We don't have to do this if you're uncomfortable." He said. To be honest, you wanted to kiss him for some time but never dared to ask him. So you nodded, giving him a smile.

- He gently held your hands and leaned in, attaching his lips on yours for a few seconds, keeping it pg. The members cooed at you too.

.