007, "Don't Stop." {M}

"Yunjin!" The door slams shut behind the omega, and her heart is racing. She runs downstairs and her eyes are frantic. "Yunjin! Where are you? I'm so sorry, Yunjin. I didn't mean to say that. I didn't mean to shout at you. Please forgive me, Yunjin. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Kazuha's voice is desperate, and her tone is anxious.

"I'm right here, Zuha." Kazuha's chocolate eyes light up, and her heart is pounding. She rushes towards the living room and her eyes are bright. "Yunjin!" Yunjin is standing by the window, and her eyes are focused. She's looking outside, and her chestnut eyes are soft. Kazuha runs towards her and she hugs her. She wraps her arms around the alpha's neck, and her body is pressed against hers.

Yunjin couldn't bother to move, her mind was blank and her eyes were distant. She was tired. She was tired of the omega. She was tired of her mood swings. She was tired of her constant denial. She was tired of the way she acted. She was tired of the way she treated her. She was tired of everything. She was tired. She didn't understand why the omega was so hot and cold.

Why was she so confusing? Why couldn't she just decide whether she liked her or not? Why was she so back and forth? It was frustrating.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Kazuha mumbles, and her voice is muffled. She's hugging the alpha tightly, and her chest is burning. "I'm so sorry, Yunjin." Yunjin doesn't say anything, and her chestnut eyes are dark.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it, I swear." Kazuha continues. Yunjin felt the omega's warmth, and she felt the omega's body pressing against hers. "I'm sorry.." Kazuha says again. And she realizes the alpha hasn't spoken yet. Her heart drops to her stomach, and her eyes are watery.

She pulls away and her face is wet. Her chocolate eyes are glassy, and her lips are trembling. "Please say something, Yunjin. Please talk to me. Please." Yunjin doesn't look at the omega, and her chestnut eyes are dim. She pushes her cap down and her jaw is tight. She's angry, and she's upset.

She was hurt, and she was confused. She didn't understand why the omega was like this. She didn't understand why the omega was acting like this. She didn't understand anything. She was just a fucking fool. A fucking fool who fell in love with a stranger. "Yunjin.. Please.." Kazuha whispers, and her voice is soft. Yunjin still doesn't look at the omega and her expression is blank.

Kazuha notices how the alpha's chestnut eyes are lifeless, and her face is pale. She grabs her shoulders, and her eyes are worried. "Please.. Please talk to me. Please, Yunjin. Please.."

"Why? What's the point, Zuha? What's the point of me talking to you, or saying anything to you? You won't listen to me, anyway. You won't listen to me, no matter what. You won't listen to me, and you won't hear me. So why should I say anything to you, when you won't listen to me?"

"I-I will.."

"No, you won't. You're too stubborn. You're too proud, and you're too arrogant. You're not listening to me, and you're not hearing me. You're just assuming, and you're just guessing. You're not listening to me. And you're not hearing me."

Kazuha bites her lip, and her eyes are wet. Her bottom lip is trembling, and her cheeks are flushed. Yunjins tongue pokes through her cheeks and her eyes are sharp. She's glaring at the omega, and her chest is aching. She's embarrassed, and her cheeks are red. "I'm sorry, Yunjin."

"No, you're not." Yunjin pulls the omega close, and her grip is tight. She holds her chin, and her fingers are rough. "Look at me, Kazuha." Kazuha's face is bright, and her heart is racing. She feels her legs turning into jelly, and her hands are shaking. Yunjin leans down, and her lips are on the omegas. Her lips are rough, and her teeth are on her bottom lip. Kazuha feels the alpha's warm tongue invading her mouth, and her hands are in her hair.