009, "Fuck Eachothers Brains Out." {M}

Kazuha's chocolate eyes were focused and her expression was serious. She was looking at the selection of condoms and her gaze was determined. Yunjin was next to her, her chestnut eyes were wide, and her gaze was shocked. She couldn't believe her eyes. "K-Kazuha.."

"Yes?"

"W-why are you buying so many condoms? You're going to buy every fucking condom here, Kazuha." Yunjin exclaims. "Well, I want to have fun with you, Yunjin. I can't afford to get pregnant, or we'll both be screwed. So, I'm making sure we have plenty of protection." Yunjins eyes widened even more, and her face was shocked.

"How much are you planning on having sex, Kazuha!? Are we going to have sex for 12 hours straight, and fuck each other's brains out?"

"I don't know, maybe?"

"That's.. Crazy, Kazuha.."

"Oh, shut up, you big baby. I'm making sure we're safe. If you're not okay with this, then leave," Kazuha says, her tone sharp. "I didn't say that.."

"Then, stop whining and be a good girl."

"You're so mean, Zuha.." Yunjin pouts.
"And you're annoying, Yunjin." Kazuha shot back, her eyes focused on the boxes in front of her.
"You know, we don't need 50 packs of condoms. That's enough to last us 500 years," Yunjin remarks, her chestnut eyes were serious.

"And how do you even know my size!? I didn't tell you, so how did you find out!? Did you measure my cock or something while I was asleep!? Did you!? Oh, god, that's kinda creepy and hot..- " She smirks slightly at the end of her sentence.

"Yunjin! Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to concentrate here, and you're making me feel embarrassed. " Kazuha exclaims, her cheeks are flushed, and her eyes are nervous. "I was just saying," Yunjin shrugs, a grin on her face. Kazuha's eyes were wide, and her heart was racing. She continues to scan through the section of condoms and her eyes were focused.

Suddenly, a voice interrupts their banter. "Excuse me, miss, would you like any assistance with your selection?" Both Kazuha and Yunjin turn to see a store employee with a friendly smile.

"Uh, no, we're good. Thanks,-"

"Actually," Yunjin interrupts, flashing a mischievous grin at the store employee, "We could use some expert advice on, you know, the latest and greatest in the world of condoms and sex!" She grins. Kazuha almost physically facepalms at the alphas childish behavior but instead she glares at her, her eyes almost digging holes through the poor wolf. 

The employe clears her throat, trying to maintain her professionalism and not give the two women a dirty look. "As you can see, we have different sizes, textures, and even flavors," the employee explains, gesturing to the wide array of choices.

Yunjin leans in to whisper to Kazuha, "Flavors? Interesting choice. What do you think, Zuha, should we make our bedroom adventures a little more...tasty?" Kazuha rolls her eyes for the nth time, tired of Yunjin's antics. "Yunjin..! Sorry about her.. She's just.." Kazuha apologizes to the store employee, a bashful smile on her face. The employee, trying to be discreet, manages a polite nod.

"Yeah, so this one. Has a special effect where it tingles a bit for her pleasure, and it has a sweet strawberry flavor! Sounds like something your girlfriend would love, right?" The store employee asks, turning to Yunjin.
Yunjin looks to Kazuha, a mischievous grin plastered on her face, "Oh, yes, this is perfect, isn't it, honey?" Wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

Kazuha, who had been busy browsing the selection, was startled by the sudden movement and looked at Yunjin in surprise, "Y-Yunjin, what are you doing!?" Yunjin leans in, whispering, "Just play along, Zuha." Kazuha sighs, but nods her head.
"Ah, yes. I would definitely enjoy this," Kazuha agrees, giving the store employee a weak smile.