008, "Wedding Plans and Pillow Fights."

"Auntie, are you here!? Pick up your phone, please!!" Kazuha gasps, and her eyes are wide. She's on her knees, her face is bright, and her cheeks are flushed. Yunjins behind her, and her expression is shocked. "What the fuck is wrong with her? Why is she here?"

"I-I.. I don't know." Kazuha stands up and her hands are shaky. Her hair is messy, and her eyes are worried. She's panicking, and her heart is racing. Her niece was here, and she was having sex.. Kinky sex with the alpha. This was bad, very, very, bad. Yunjin throws her clothes. "Quickly! get dressed, Zuha." Yunjin says.

Kazuha nods her head, and her expression is nervous. She puts her pants on, and her hands are shaking. She buttons up her shirt, and her movements are fast.

Yunjin pulls her jeans up buckling her belt and she's looking around for her jacket. She's not wearing a shirt and Kazuha thinks it's so unfair. She was the one who got completely naked, but the alpha only removed her pants. "Yunjin.. I hate you so much."

"What? Why?"

"Because you're not naked, and you're fully clothed. While I'm the one who has to deal with this problem. I'm the one who's embarrassed, and my body is all flustered and hot."

"That's because you're the one who begged me to have sex. If you didn't beg me to fuck you, you wouldn't be in this situation, Kazuha! Your ass was in the air and your face was buried in the couch. You were begging me to spank you, and you were loving every second of it." Yunjin has a smug expression on her face and Kazuha could only sigh. 

"Auntie Ka! Helloooooooo!!!!?!?!?" Kazuha winches slightly, Eunchae's voice was so loud and eardrum bursting.

"Yes Eunchae!?" She replies her voice slightly annoyed. Yunjin looked at her and couldn't help but chuckle, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she approaches the omega. "Zuha come here for a bit.." Kazuha turns around, "What?-"

"Auntie Ka! There you are! What were you doing? Why weren't you answering your phone auntie! Oh-" Eunchae stopped talking her voice trailing off as she saw her aunt being held and embraced by the Alpha.. "Oh! You and Miss Yunjin are cuddling! Are you guys finally getting along?" Eunchae's eyes are filled with curiosity and what seemed like excitement.

Yunjin looks at her with a smile and a warm gaze, her face softening. "Yes, we are Eunchae. In fact, we're not just getting along.." Yunjin smirks noticing how Kazuha's eyes were glaring at her, begging her to stop. But she wasn't going to. She was having way too much fun.

"We're getting married and Zuha BEGGED me to have s-" Before Yunjin could even finish her sentence Kazuha quickly shut her up with a pillow to the face, the alpha falling back onto the couch. Eunchae looked at her confused and the omega just shook her head smiling at the younger girl. The pillow that had collided with the alphas face slowly falling to the floor, her face still in shock.

"So auntie are you guys really getting married?" Eunchae asked again. "Yes, we are!" Yunjin exclaimed standing up from her place on the couch but quickly being hit by the pillow again. Eunchae was jumping up and down in excitement, the thought of her aunt and the alpha being married and a big happy family making her extremely excited.

"No! She's lying Eunchae. She's lying! We're not getting married!" Kazuha says and Eunchae tilts her head to the side, her face filled with confusion. "Then why is Miss Yunjin calling you Zuha?" Kazuha was now blushing. Eunchae had noticed and had even remembered her saying not to call her that, only Yunjin could.

"Well, she's an idiot and keeps calling me that, no matter how many times I tell her not to - "

"I'm an idiot for wanting to marry such a beautiful woman?" Yunjin says approaching her. "I'm an idiot for not being able to stop thinking about her and her gorgeous chocolate eyes and silky black hair, her cute laugh and her amazing body..." Kazuha was now beet red, her entire face a bright red, the omega trying her hardest not to cover her face and hide.