Chapter 58 Harry Epilogue

We made it.
This is it, the end. Its been a long of journey and I think I would have given up if it wasn't for your comments and encouragement and words of support.
A big thank you to Cheryl, Lindsay, Jayne and Nicki for all you support along the way, and your nagging and the feedback. I really appreciate it.
I hope I managed to bring our boys to life for you and you enjoyed them as much as I did writing about them.

Well I hope you enjoy it, and hope you not too annoyed at the ending, I had that planned right from the beginning that this would be the last chapter.

Please if you enjoyed this series, please recommend.

Much love x

It's done. The tour is complete and even though it's a bit sad, like it's been my life for the past seven years, I am also so excited to now be me for a while. The last show me and the band did a few extra songs and had our moment on stage where we all stood at the front and took it all in. There were a few tears, I'm not going to lie, but we went out with a bang and until next time I am happy with what I have achieved in my life. From that sad teenager, sat in a dorm at Manchester football club, unhappy and wanting more but not knowing if I could do it. To end up selling millions of records and performing in sold out stadiums all over the world. Not only that, I also have a fantastic son and husband so you could say I'm one lucky son of a bitch.

I have been home from tour for a couple of weeks, spending Christmas and New Year with our family and friends. Just like last year we had everyone over at our house. Niall joined us for the morning before him and Gemma left to go and spend the afternoon with his mom. It was Sarah's year to have Lexi this year and she came up here. They spent Christmas together at Liam's yet came over in the early evening and ended up staying over, which the kids loved. Liam and Sarah are still going strong and I do think that Sarah is on the verge of moving up this way. We have offered her Louis' old house as we don't need it for the band anymore and I know she and Liam are finalising things. I guess she could move in with Liam but it's still early days and Liam doesn't want to face that just yet, especially with the girls. He feels it too soon to allow someone else into their home where their other daddy once lived with them. I get that, I can understand it and as long as they are happy then they need to take everything at their own speed.

Married life is perfect. We put up our post on twitter and the response was as expected. The majority of them were positive and wished us nothing but the best. They were excited and happy for us, telling me how lucky I was to have bagged Louis. Yes, my husband does have his own following now. A few pages have even popped up on socials in his honour. Fan pages are what they call them and of course I follow them all. I think he is liked even more than me and I am always seeing posts about how gorgeous he is and who am I to disagree. There were the odd few who still choose to believe that I am not even gay, let alone married and that Louis is just after me for my money and Evan is not really my kid. I ignore them and when I have the chance, I block them. I don't need such fans in my life. Despite that though, the news was taken positively. We had dozens of calls for interviews from tv shows and magazines who wanted the spread with our wedding photos and stuff, but we don't want to share that with the world. It was for us and us alone and I am happy to keep that little bit of our life to just us

 It was for us and us alone and I am happy to keep that little bit of our life to just us