Chapter 5

When you get home you see the guys have left and the girls went to bed Rikki and Bella get something to eat while you went to bed.

The next day you wake up and get dressed and go downstairs and make breakfast. When you finish everyone rushes downstairs for breakfast.

When they finish they gather what they need for school while you gather what you need for work and then everyone gets in the car and you drive them to school and they get out and say goodbye and they head into school.

You go to work and go to the locker rooms and get into the work outfit and then you head to the dolphin area and meet the other trainers.

You practice the routine one more time before you go back to the others and wait for the loudspeaker to go off about the show and I start talking and I made a new friend because we have a few things in common.

After awhile the loudspeaker goes off and we wait for everyone to sit down and then one of the others goes first. It goes well and then the others go and then it's your turn and you do your routine and it goes well. (Imagine a routine)

After the last person goes everyone leaves and you all leave after feeding the dolphins and playing with them for a few moments before you all walked away and then went your separate ways.

You went to the locker room to change back because it's almost the end of the day and school will be over soon. When you are finished you leave and get in your car and leave.

You get the girls some smoothies for after school and drive to the high school and wait for the girls to come to the car which they do after they say goodbye to a few people.

They get in the car and you drive to the primary school. When the bell rings Amber and London run and get in the car. You hand each of the girls a smoothie and drive to your house. All the girls go do their own thing and you go for a swim.

You see the kids from the day before and you hide you mermaid tail and swim towards them and see they have the stone from the trident and you immediately fight for it and it zaps you but you have a hold tight on it so they can't take it off you. You remember someone coming towards you before you lose consciousness. (Like Lyla when she fought Zac for the trident)

Third person pov:
Jonas witnessed what happened and swims towards you and takes you to Rita's and he knocks on the door. After awhile Rita opens the door and see you in his arms and opens the door further. She shows him to the grotto. He put you down on the couch. Rita tells lyla to get Zac and bring him to the grotto.

Jonas:what happened to her?
Rita:I'm guessing she fought for the trident stone and she got zapped and hasn't let go since and now she is unconscious because she got zapped.
Jonas:is there a way to fix it?
Rita: there is a moon ring and they should bring her back. We need as many as possible and I know she has the girls she took I know they have moon rings but they aren't here so we have to work with what we got.
Verida:hey Rita
Rita: hey Verida real quick I don't mean to offend you but what are you doing here?
Verida: we were gonna talk about the mermaid lesson for the next one. What happened here?
Rita:y/n fought for the trident stone and now she is unconscious because she got zapped.

Zac comes and helps out by refilling the moon rings with power and after awhile you wake up and looks around.

Your pov:
I wake up and look around and saw the people Rita was teaching and Verida and Jonas and I am shocked and they all head upstairs except for Jonas.

You:I thought you all would have gone back to Mana one with the others.
Jonas: the others went back but I didn't.
You: why?
Jonas: because I thought you might come back.
You: I can't I have a life here and I can't just up and leave I have family here and a life I am so sorry.
Jonas:I knew you wouldn't come back.
You: says you, you weren't even gonna stay after saving Lori and the others and killing the meg and now you are staying shocker.

Jonas leaves and you get up and walk outside and start the walk home. After walking for awhile you come across a carnival and thought about taking the girls so you continue walking home.

When you get home you walk into the house and call the girls down the living room. When they finally come down the stairs and sit you down is when you start talking.

You:do you want to go to a carnival?
The girls: yes please
You: ok then get ready.

They get everything ready and get in the car and you drive to the carnival and you pay for their tickets and everything you keep watch on the younger ones that are going around with one of the older kids and they look like they are having fun.

After awhile you sit down on a park bench and just watch them until they want to go home which won't be for awhile.

Rita:I thought I would find you here.
You:what can I do for you?
Rita: I heard you telling you're coworker you're not going back.
You: I am not I have the pod, I have you and I have the girls so I couldn't exactly up and leave when I have so much keeping me here and not much keeping me there.
Rita:what was keeping you there?
You:my friends before they found out I was a mermaid and I don't think they will ever forgive me for hiding that.
Rita:if they don't forgive you for being born a mermaid then they aren't your real friends.
You:I know. I just wish things went differently than they did.
Rita:I know but you can't change anything now.
You:I know.
Bella:can we go now?
You: sure is everyone ready to go?
Bella:yep they will be at the car soon.
You:ok let's go,bye Rita.
Rita:bye

You walk back to the car and get in and wait for the others to get in.

You:hey are you ok,I see you listening to music more.
Bella:yeah I'm fine.
You:you sure?
Bella:yeah I am sure.
You:ok

The others get in the car and you drive home and when you get home the girls get out except for Amber and London and you look in the back and see they fell asleep.

You get out and walk to the back and lift up Amber and you were gonna move her around when you hear your phone vibrate in you pocket so you carefully put Amber back in her seat and answer the phone but whispering.

You:hello
Jonas:hey why are you whispering?
You:because Amber and London fell asleep on the ride back home and they are still asleep and I am going to move them inside so bye.

You hang up and put your phone in you pocket and you gently lift Amber up. You hear a car pull up and you look to Jonas. He comes to your car.

You:what are you doing here?
Jonas: I need to talk to you and I came to help.

You are about to protest until Jonas gently lifts London out of the car and you close the door and lock it and walk in the house. You make Jonas follows you before going to the twins room and putting Amber in her bed and Jonas puts London in her bed and you tuck them in and kiss their heads. You walk out of the room with Jonas following.

You go to the living room and sit down. After awhile Jonas sits down to.

You:you said you wanted to talk so talk.
Jonas:the others are coming back.
You:they are coming back here?
Jonas:yes they are.
You:that's not what you wanted to talk about is it?
Jonas:no it wasn't I just wanted to tell you before you saw them around town.
You:then what did you want to talk about? Why didn't you leave when the others did?
Jonas:because I wanted to stay.
You:why there is nothing here and Suyin is back at mana one.
Jonas:why are you talking about Suyin?
You:because it's obvious you care for her.
Jonas:as a friend.
You:why did you want to stay.
Jonas:because I needed to talk to you.
You.about what? You know you're running out of excuses right?
Jonas: yes I know
You:what's did you want to talk about?
Jonas: it's nothing I got to go.
You: are you sure?
Jonas:yes I am sure

He leaves and you walk him out and then walk upstairs and change into pajamas before going to bed.