Chapter 3

(Your pov)
You still are in where you feel safe and swim off and when you come out of wherever you feel safe you see dolphins come up to you and so you play with them and they let you pat them.

(Your pov)You still are in where you feel safe and swim off and when you come out of wherever you feel safe you see dolphins come up to you and so you play with them and they let you pat them

After awhile you swim back home and see Bella, Cleo, Emma and Rikki.you get out and dry off

(Your outfit and if you don't like it then imagine something else)

You:are you girls ok?
Emma:no sorry to barge in on you
You: its fine when I adopted you I promised you can come to me with anything now what happened?
Cleo:we ran into our families and they all held judgement looks and they saw marine researchers and we ran away from them and swam here.

You gave them a hug and then a group hug and you told them they can stay as long as you they like and they said thanks and they called you mum and you were shocked and happy.

You go upstairs and eat breakfast and make some for the girls too and they come down to eat and then they said they were heading out for a swim and they were going with the kids Rita took in and taught that aren't the littles she was teaching now the teenagers she was teaching when they were outcasted from the pod which they were reinstated.

After awhile I decided to clean up and when I was finished I heard the doorbell ring and I thought it was my seafood order from the cafe and when I go and open it I see Jonas and Mac.

You: what do you want?
Jonas:for you to follow me?
You: not happening I am not stepping through the threshold just to follow you for some stupid reason and I thought you all hate me.
Jonas:why would we hate you?
You:you left without even looking at me and when you did that I knew that was the reason why I didn't tell you because I know you would never look at me the same way you did when I kept my secret even though Jaxx knew and the girls knew but Jaxx left too because she stood by you guys not caring what would happen and I don't think you guys care about me.
Mac:why do you think we don't care?
You: the day when you were celebrating about killing the smaller meg and after finding out about the bigger one and no one getting hurt or dying and you figured that bigger meg would be the next day's problem, while you were all celebrating I almost died because the thing that keeps all mako's pod alive was being drained by a stone that is essentially like our moon rings.

I close the door and lock it before walking off and I walked upstairs and watched your favourite tv show and when an episode was finished you decided to go downstairs and go for a walk and end up walking by and seeing your coworkers so you go home and decide you need a date so you go to a bar and find someone you think is good and you have a date for that friday.

When friday came around I got ready and got changed into

And then there was a knock on the door and you open it and see Rita with Amber and London and you thank her for looking after the girls and you tell her that you can trust the teenagers and if they ask to go anywhere be cautious and ask questions ...

And then there was a knock on the door and you open it and see Rita with Amber and London and you thank her for looking after the girls and you tell her that you can trust the teenagers and if they ask to go anywhere be cautious and ask questions and then if you approve after they have answered the questions then they can go out if they want to if not watch a movie with them or a tv show and I tell her I will be back soon.

Then the doorbell rings and I open it not expecting who I saw and they all walked in anyway so I told them they can go to the living room and I told them they can either wait for me to get back from my date or they can leave and come back another day and they all decided to stay and wait.

When the doorbell rang again I opened it and saw my date and we left and he drove to a surprise location and it was a carnival and we had so much fun and then we ended up going for a walk on the beach.

(Rita's pov)
Before y/n went out her coworkers came and now they have sat down and I see another girl who wants to play with Amber and London but they move away and run upstairs and the girl looks upset.

Suyin:why did they do that? Meiying only wanted to play.
Me: well you remember walking out on their mother when she told you she was a mermaid and you all walked off and haven't talked to her since without getting a door closed in your face. Also if you ever need anything then here is my address if you ever need anything.

After awhile y/n comes back and I tell the girls to say goodbye cause we will be leaving soon and they did that and we left after we all said our goodbyes.

(Your pov)
When I get back Rita and she stays a little awhile and then the younger ones say goodbye to me and the older ones and they leave to go back home and I don't end up to talking to my coworkers and I told them to come back tomorrow because I was tired